It was my birthday so I had time to reflect and ponder
- My relationship with money
- Stillness is the Key book by Ryan Holiday
- Full Stack Radio Episode 125 — "Rob Walling: Choosing the Right Idea" with Adam Wathan
- Traction book by Gabriel Weinberg and Justin Mares
- The worst business I invested in
- Keeping a list of things I want to achieve
- The Stairstep Approach to Bootstrapping by Rob Walling
- What I am watching right now
- Userlist is a tool for sending behavior-based messages to your SaaS customers. It’s great for onboarding users and nurturing them throughout their journey. You can also see who your users are, segment them, and see what they’re doing inside your product. Userlist is much more powerful than building it yourself, and less complex than enterprise tools like Intercom. Start your free trial today at userlist.io/bootstrappingsaas and get 30% off your first three months.
What is Bootstrapping Saas?
Bootstrapping Saas is a podcast where I document my attempts at getting to $10K in MRR with my Saas products as a one man show (designer, developer, marketer). I cover things like sales strategies, failed attempts, successful outcomes, lessons, and a few personal things here and there.
Once in a while I bring in a guest where we talk
The show is roughly prepared with bullet points, but mostly a free rain of thoughts with whatever is going on that week.
The first 40 episodes have been mostly about Claritask, starting with Episode 41 I cover more attempts, ideas, findings, and other potential products.
Get in touch via twitter at https://twitter.com/valsopi