In this episode, I sit down with Nicole Osborne, Founder of social media coaching and marketing consultancy company Lollipop Social.
- What brought on her shift from corporate to personal branding
- The differences between being part of a corporate marketing team and being on your own
- How she handled impostor syndrome and the challenges that came with doing everything on her own as a solopreneur
- How she leveraged her corporate experience to find her niche and succeed in it
- The beginnings of Lollipop Social and how inspiration for its name came from a random airport experience with her son
- The first thing she did to scale her business that made all the difference
- How a major setback in her business opened doors to bigger opportunities
- Allowing audiences a glimpse of how you work through videos so they feel like they know you and are more enticed to work with you
- Her Chocolate Cake Model that allows her to remain authentic to her audience while drawing the line with oversharing
- Why she believes in the power of showing up, knowing your audience, and knowing your “why”
Philip VanDusen is the owner of Verhaal Brand Design, a brand strategy and design agency based in New Jersey. Philip is a highly accomplished creative executive and expert in brand strategy, graphic design, marketing and creative management. Philip provides design, branding, marketing, career and business advice to creative professionals, entrepreneurs and companies on how to build successful brands for themselves and for the clients and customers they serve.
What is Brand Design Masters Podcast?
The Brand Design Masters Podcast with Philip VanDusen is dedicated to helping you build the skills you need to design bullet-proof brands - for yourself, your business and for the clients and customers you serve.
In every episode, Philip, his co-hosts and interview guests will share inspiration, ideas, trends and techniques that will lift you to greater heights as a creative professional or entrepreneur - so you can build a successful creative practice, business and personal brand in the Creative Economy.