In today’s Friday feature, we’re chatting with Jessica Potts founder of Brand X Consultants.
- The Layoff that led to launching a business
- How Jessica landed her first client
- Why Jessica focused heavily on building relationships and human connections
- How Jessica built relationships through masterminds and networking group
- The shift Jessica made to transition from employee to entrepreneurs
- How Jessica identified her ideal niche
- How to push through entrepreneurial fear
- How to charge what you’re worth
- How to repel your nightmare clients
- How Jessica works from anywhere
- Jessica would love to offer your Corporate Misfit listeners a free 45-minute session to either discuss their customer or product strategy. Click here to book your call.
- Connect with Jessica via Social Media:
Want to try Kajabi FREE for 28 Days?
Sign up for the FREE here:
FOLLOW ME AT:
► FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/IAMBRITTANYDARRINGTON/
► TWITTER: https://twitter.com/BrittDarr
► INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/iambrittanydarrington/
► LINKEDIN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brittany-darrington-77978aa8/
LISTEN TO THE CORPORATE MISFIT PODCAST HERE:
► ITUNES: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-corporate-misfit-podcast-with-brittany-darrington/id1452120031
► GOOGLE PLAY: https://play.google.com/music/listen#/ps/Ijv5yltzlyxchxen33hejfjb6oq
► STITCHER: https://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=369737&refid=stpr
► SPOTIFY: https://open.spotify.com/show/3fnLqZhdJypQKfYp0bWsUE
#BrittanyDarrington #CorporateMisfitPodcast #CorporateMisfit
What is The Corporate Misfit Podcast with Brittany Darrington?
The Corporate Misfit Podcast is for aspiring female entrepreneurs looking to break free of the 9-5 and start a business they actually love. Whether you're wanting to quit your day job or just getting started in your business, Brittany Darrington digs deep into the entrepreneurial mindset, habits, resources, routines, and business strategies you need to succeed.