Video is easily the most popular and effective content medium today. But how do you know if you’re doing it right? And what do you do if your videos aren’t getting a lot of views?
- How he landed his SMMW2020 speaking gig
- Broadening networks through the reciprocal relationship of creative entrepreneurs exposing each other to their audiences
- His video strategy philosophy
- Tips on how to combat hesitations on going into video
- Creating an audience-centric video strategy vs. posting random content
- A simple mindset shift about creating videos that will get you more views
- How he leverages the power of a personal brand behind his agency brand
- Creating the Online Video Strategy Blueprint for video producers
- The motivations behind Engage Video Marketing Academy
- How to know where to post your videos
- Upcoming trends in video strategy and production
Philip VanDusen is the owner of Verhaal Brand Design, a brand strategy and design agency based in New Jersey. Philip is a highly accomplished creative executive and expert in brand strategy, graphic design, marketing and creative management. Philip provides design, branding, marketing, career and business advice to creative professionals, entrepreneurs and companies on how to build successful brands for themselves and for the clients and customers they serve.
What is Brand Design Masters Podcast?
The Brand Design Masters Podcast with Philip VanDusen is dedicated to helping you build the skills you need to design bullet-proof brands - for yourself, your business and for the clients and customers you serve.
In every episode, Philip, his co-hosts and interview guests will share inspiration, ideas, trends and techniques that will lift you to greater heights as a creative professional or entrepreneur - so you can build a successful creative practice, business and personal brand in the Creative Economy.