In this episode, David interviews Kathleen Flanagan. Kathleen is a vibrational expert, a sound therapist, aromatherapist and helps people live their best life.
- Navigating the "dark night of the soul"
- Living on purpose
- Spiritual warfare
- Relationship between trauma, trust, and feelings of safety
- Messages from Source/God/Spirit
- Unconditional love
- And more...
- Free 4 minute destress and sound chakra balance https://bit.ly/3rfViQ8
- Kathleen's book: "Dancing Souls: Merging Heaven and Earth – The Call" - https://www.kathleenmflanagan.com/dancing-souls/
- For 2 free chapters from Kathleen's book, email: email@example.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kathleenm.flanagan/
What is Soft But Stronger?
Soft But Stronger, hosted by David Droogleever, seeks to operationalize the intersection of spirituality, metaphysics, and rationality in pursuit of human flourishing.
The themes that guide the discussion topics are energetics, freedom, and tribe.