Despite living in a time where we can have almost anything, most people aren’t as healthy as they should be. Listen to Logan describe a business idea that helps holistic healthcare providers close that gap.
- No evidence of added benefit for most new drugs entering German healthcare system (Journal link)
- Can be an uphill battle for innovators in entrenched industries. For example, the American Medical Association conspired "to contain and eliminate the chiropractic profession” in the 80’s (Wiki link)
- Solidify overall mission/vision of this alternative healthcare organization
- Perform market research around existing small business and/or medical associations, including what typical membership dues are.
- Contact small healthcare businesses and ask them about
- the problems they face from the entrenched healthcare system
- whether this idea would be helpful for them
- what benefits they’d like to see as members
- Contact large companies outside of medicine who are pushing healthier living (e.g. Fitbit, Nike, Under Armour, etc…) and pitch them this idea
1% for the Planet
Health IQ Life Insurance
American Herbal Products Association (AHPA)
Logan Christopher aims to be a renaissance man. As a performing strongman he has pulled an 8,800 lb. fire truck by his hair, juggled a kettlebell that was lit on fire, supported half a ton on top of himself in a wrestler’s bridge position, and routinely bends horseshoes and rips decks of cards in half. He teaches people to do these things, as well as more foundational fitness at Legendary Strength. He is co-founder and CEO of Lost Empire Herbs which aims to bring performance herbalism into everyday people’s lives.
What is Run With It - Business Ideas from Successful Entrepreneurs?
Successful CEOs have plenty of new business ideas. Aspiring entrepreneurs are in need of them. Run With It bridges this gap, bringing you business ideas and action steps from established entrepreneurs. Follow through and you can earn a free mentoring session with our guest, and potentially, a new business partnership.