In this episode, Adam is joined by Matt Stauffer of Tighten to talk about building a CSS framework with PostCSS.
- What is PostCSS, really?
- PostCSS vs. other preprocessors like Less and Sass
- Examples of things PostCSS can do
- How to use PostCSS to add your own features to CSS
- How to disguise custom features as valid CSS so PostCSS will parse it
- Porting Tailwind CSS from Less to PostCSS and why it's been awesome
- Rollbar, sign up at https://rollbar.com/fullstackradio to try their Bootstrap Plan free for 90 days
What is Full Stack Radio?
A podcast for developers interested in building great software products. Every episode, Adam Wathan is joined by a guest to talk about everything from product design and user experience to unit testing and system administration.