You need an idea to start a successful business, right? David Cristello doesn’t think so. Listen to him share how he would pull the pain out of dentists and create a business around it.
- Savvy founders often don’t come up with their own business ideas - they get them from an opportune market
- You can do this even if you have a full-time job - you have to get laser focused on the most important activities
- Search for the top 100 dental practices in the country
- Reach out to them and interview them to find out what about their systems are producing results
- Starting a podcast about dentists as a platform to connect with them could provide you much more leverage than cold emails and build deeper relationships faster
- Notice that their processes are probably pieced together using spreadsheets and by connecting disparate software tools
- Start documenting the processes you discover
- Wireframe a software using Balsamiq, Keynotopia, or just cutting and pasting buttons and flows from your favorite software and apps
What is Run With It - Business Ideas from Successful Entrepreneurs?
Successful CEOs have plenty of new business ideas. Aspiring entrepreneurs are in need of them. Run With It bridges this gap, bringing you business ideas and action steps from established entrepreneurs. Follow through and you can earn a free mentoring session with our guest, and potentially, a new business partnership.