Growing a brand is about more than just great products. It’s about finding your customers and building your business around their needs and hopes and individual stories. It’s about genuinely caring more than the store in the next tab over.
So how do you make community priority #1 online? Kristen talks about building connections with influencers, harnessing email for retention, and a lot more with Karen Young from Oui the People.
Bonus: how to survive a massive rebranding.
- Here’s the email Kris references
- Organically establishing authority by connecting to influencers
- How to use email as a two-way channel
- “The future of beauty is customer-led.”
- How to turn Instagram into a CS platform
- Taking up space in your branding
- Nobody puts baby in the corner
- Customer responses that make you curl up in a ball and ugly cry
- “I don't need to reach millions of people right now. I need to reach like a hundred people.”
- Tiny teams do big things by using automation and email flows to their full potential
What is Playing for Keeps?
Retaining customers has never been more important for eCommerce businesses. Join Kristen LaFrance, eCommerce retention specialist and head of community at Churn Buster, as she interviews guests from the top subscription businesses to learn how the best in the DTC space are retaining customers. If you're growing a subscription based business, running a subscribe and save program on your site, or just plain interested in hearing stories from the top DTC businesses, Playing for Keeps is for you.