In this episode, we're talking about recent announcements and updates in Azure. Generally interesting and important updates to stay on top of.
- Access Kubernetes resources from the Azure Portal (Microsoft Docs)
- Audit Logs of Azure Monitor logs queries now available (Microsoft Docs)
- Line numbers in Log Analytics query editor (Azure Updates)
- What's new in PowerShell 7.0 (Microsoft Docs)
- Azure Cloud Shell Repository (GitHub)
- .NET Framework 4.8 Release Notes (GitHub)
- NFS 3.0 protocol support in Azure Blob storage (Microsoft Docs)
What is Ctrl+Alt+Azure?
Tune in to Tobias Zimmergren and Jussi Roine talking about Azure, in a podcast usually digestible over a cup of coffee.