We speak with Griffin Caprio of Dante32 about his experiences building trust and psychological safety, accepting failure in a positive way, and creating a learning-based culture on teams from the top-down.
- Griffin Caprio personal website
- Griffin Caprio on Twitter @gcaprio
- Griffin Caprio on LinkedIn
- Dante32 - Building tools to help podcasters with distribution, analytics and monetization
- Chicago CTO Forum
Further Watching and Reading
- Ted Talk: Brene Brown, The Power of Vulnerability
- The Reboot Podcast, Episode #78: When Did You Start to Listen to Your Heart? - with Brad Feld & Jerry Colonna
- The Reboot Podcast, Episode #79: The Space Between Stimulus and Response - with Nicole Glaros & Jerry Colonna
- Book: Crucial Conversations - Talking When Stakes are High
- Book: The Art of Possibility
What is CTO Think?
A pragmatic podcast about leadership, product dev, and tech decisions between two recovering Chief Technology Officers.