Jordan Small and the Hon Tim Groser look at the struggles of the American working class, impeachment, the NZ-US trade relationship, and young New Zealanders interning in the US Congress.
- the struggle of the American working class and the political impacts
- the impeachment process
- New Zealand’s prospects for a free trade agreement with the US and the general positive state of the relationship; and
- the NZUS Council’s congressional internship programme.
Credits – opening and closing music:
- Happy Boy Theme Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
- Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
Established in 2001, we are a non-partisan, non-government organisation focused on advancing New Zealand’s interests in a strong bilateral relationship with the US.
What is The Friday Download?
A weekly celebration of democracy, creativity, innovation, technology, business, and trade