For this week’s episode, we have Brooke Hurford, COO and co-founder of Workfrom, a platform connecting professionals to real-world spaces and virtual offices.
We talked about how Workfrom is designed to help remote workers interact better, the benefits of remote work to local communities, how Techstars mentorship helped her and her co-founder, and more.
- Why Brooke was initially attracted to remote work
- Brooke’s experiences with isolation while working remotely
- How Workfrom helps remote workers to interact with each other
- How Brooke thinks COVID-19 will impact the dynamics of remote work in the future
- Why remote work is a big benefit to local communities
What is Mastering Remote?
Single topic deep dives. Bite-sized episodes. Expert advice to help you work smarter and manage better — remotely. For distributed team leaders and remote professionals. Podcast FKA "Outside the Valley."