This week, Alex shows Matthew how little he knows about video production.
Alex drops film school knowledge, it becomes clear why Matthew should have stuck with Final Cut, and both fumble around with LumaFusion's limitations.
Links from the show
- Avid media composer
- Adobe Premier
- Final Cut Pro
- Ferrite update
- SanDisk SD Card USB Type-C Reader (old model)
- Apple’s updated USB-C to SD Card Reader
- Kingston MobileLite Wireless G3 for wireless audio SD card transfer (via @TimChaten)
- RodeVideoMic Pro+ shotgun microphone
- Final Cut Pro X: What are libraries?
- LaCie 1 TB USB 3.0 and USB-C portable hard drive for storing libraries
- LaCie 4TB rugged hard drive, Thunderbolt that's stationary with Matthew’s iMac
- Cards Against Humanity Weed Pack
- VLC media player
- Final Cut Pro X: Assign camera names and multicam angles
- Final Cut Pro X: Multicam editing workflow
- Final Cut Pro X: Apply color lookup tables (LUTs)
- Use color correction tools in Final Cut Pro X and Motion
- Shutter Speed, Frame Rate, and the 180° Rule (in regards to shutter angle)
- Errol Morris
- Alex Gibney
- Battleship Potemkin
- The Mixing Secrets Behind Cardi B’s Grammy-Winning Album | The Verge
- Filmic Pro
- Adobe Audition
- Final Cut Pro X: Audio editing overview
- Tyler Stalman on YouTube
- The Stalman podcast with Matt D’Avella: How To Be A Minimalist Creator
- Matt D’Avella on YouTube
- In The Blink Of An Eye by Walter Murch
- MacStories Shortcuts Archive
- Alex Cox (@AlexCox)
- Matthew Cassinelli (@mattcassinelli)
- Matthew Cassinelli on YouTube
- Supercomputer on YouTube
- @_supercomputer on Instagram
- Support the show on Patreon
What is Supercomputer?
Supercomputer is a show with Alex Cox and Matthew Cassinelli – join in as they figure out how to make sense out of a mess of technology.