Has Edmonton lost the "creative spark" on development? I'm not really sure if we answer that question but Troy and Mack certainly rant about TOD. Also ranting about: Homelessness crisis, "SafeCityYEG" map and the Vision Zero annual report.
- 'It's a crisis': City hopes to combat homelessness by removing affordable housing barriers in zoning bylaw
- Bylaw change relaxes rules for supportive housing in Edmonton
- Crowdsourced online tool SafeCityYEG maps 'safe' and 'unsafe' areas of Edmonton
- City officials defend online crowd-sourcing map to address gender-based violence as concerns swirl over misuse
- Don Iveson's tweet
- Future unclear for stalled Station Pointe development in Edmonton’s northeast
- Elise Stolte: Reality check required as court-ordered trustee takes over Station Pointe's only development
- GUNTER: Edmonton's lousy record of trying to jumpstart transit-oriented development
- Elise Stolte: Has Edmonton’s creative spark died? Bland plans demand a new approach for Exhibition Lands and Rossdale
What is Speaking Municipally?
Taproot Edmonton presents a weekly discussion on key stories in municipal politics. We pay attention to City Council so you don't have to! Join us as we delve into conversations about the context surrounding decisions made at City Hall.