Dean and Tiara kick off their new passion project. A rewatch of each Letterkenny episode. This is Season 1, Episode 1: Ain't No Reason to Get Excited! (remastered Aug 30, 2019)
- Hockey players intro
- Where to watch:
- Wayne & Daryl (Dary) / Reilly & Jonesy / Katy
- “How are ya now?”
- Wayne’s ex (Angie)
- Jonesy’s treasure trail.
- Lots of roasting / rapid-fire riffing
- Katy & Daryl
- Early YouTube clips
- Hicks, Skids, Hockey Players, and Christians
- Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
- Jared Keeso (Wayne) / Jacob Tierney (Pastor Glen) – Creators/Writers
- “Vaginal intercourse!”
- Pastor Glen’s girlfriend, Virginia (Ginny)
- Daryl’s dating life
- Katy teaching Wayne about Tinder – “On a scale from 1 to America…”
- Tinder vs. Grindr
- Skids (Stewart) teasing of Wayne – Potentially offensive humor
- Awkwardness – “Wish you weren’t so fuckin’ awkward bud.”
- Terms learned
- Tarps Off
- Dick Dingers
- Unanswered questions
- Tiara – Why doesn’t Katy treat Daryl nicely?
- Dean – How did Katy and Wayne end up on the farm?
- What happened to their parents?
- Modean’s / Gail
- Angie’s new b/f is a douche
- Don’t fuck with Katy!
- Wayne’s back to fighting
- “Welcome to fuckin’ Letterkenny!”
- A whole new respect/fear of Wayne
- Who would you fight in this episode?
- Tiara – Katy
- Katy and her non-monogamous relationship with Reilly and Jonesy
- Final thoughts:
- Tiara – “It’s a good show, you’ll like it more in the future.”
- Dean – “There’s a bit of dumb humor, but it’s clever.”
- “Hard no!”
What is How Are Ya Now??
How Are Ya Now? - The toughest podcast in Letterkenny
Possibly the perfect podcast to please your palate while peacefully pausing to pour a pint of Puppers and partake in puns, pugilism, and provincial pride.