#5Things: This Week in Social
This week, the 5Things crew evolves in their voice, as they discuss the White House, YouTube, yes, another app, and so much more.
The 5 Things:
- Twitter Pilots E-Commerce Section for Brands
- YouTube to Offer Cheaper Ad-Free Option, “Premium Light”
- The White House Recruits Influencers to Fight Vaccine Misinformation
- Elite Students Debate Cultural Issues on Polemix, a TikTok Clone
- TikTok Celebrates and Recreates Iconic Ad Campaigns with Re:Make
Sources: Twitter, The Verge, New York Times, TikTok
Hosts: Amanda Davis and Juliana Diatezua
What is #5Things: This Week in Social?
Each week Grey brings you five important things happening in the world of social and digital media.
This round table panel covers platform updates, creative inspiration, stories in the news, and more.
Powered by Grey, Famously effective since 1917