For the final episode of season 1, we reflect on our 6 months of coach training, what we are going to do with these skills, and how we're thinking about our practice/business of coaching.
- Contact info: phone, email, mailing address
- What do you want to explore with coaching?
- What are your goals, interests, and topics for coaching?
- What motivated you to explore coaching?
- Have you been coached before in the past?
- Share with me anything you would like to talk about during our coaching session
- Online appointment scheduling: Acuity & Calendly
- Payment tools for charging for coaching services: Venmo & PayPal
- Meeting with clients online (recorded): Zoom, Phone, Audio Hijack + Skype or Zencaster
- Taking/sharing notes, progress, and recordings: Email, Dropbox & Notion
- How I Built This Podcast Ep. Calendly: Tope Awotona
- Q&A #35: How and Why to Form an LLC
- Cynthia Pong Comprehensive Coaching
- Group Coaching
- Team Coaching
- Present Company with Krista Smith
- Laura’s Blogged Reflections on Coach Training/Coaching: Coaching Through It
Are you interested in signing up to coach with these fine hosts of the pod?
What is Coaching Through It?
Welcome to the Coaching Through It podcast.
Your hosts/coaches, Julie Larsen & Laura Pasquini bring their perspectives & insights to their own coaching practice.
Listen, share, & subscribe!