Where are with CBDCs (central bank digital currencies)? Why do we need them at all? How does Ripple fit into this? Listen to Ripple's James Wallis, Vice President RippleX, Central Bank Engagements and CBDCs.
- James, you have had a long and distinguished career at IBM. What drove you to the world of blockchain?
- What are your predictions for blockchain and its use cases?
- I know you focus on CBDCs – some countries are more supportive than others. Recently, the Swiss central bank representatives stated that they see no benefits of CBDCs over the currency as we know it today? What would be your answer to that?
- What are the critical success factors that need to be fulfilled, so CBDCs take off?
- What’s the interplay between CBDCs, Ripple and enterprise blockchain? What’s the problem you are solving?
- Has your focus shifted as you have been building Ripple?
- How does the world of blockchain look like now from Ripple’s perspective?
- Who are your key clients?
- What’s in store for you this year?
- Ray Dalio from Bridgewater says governments will kill bitcoin. Is he right?
- Your favorite business book you have read recently?
- What’s the best way to reach out and find out more about Ripple?
What is Voice of FinTech?
Aiming to inspire entrepreneurs to launch their new ventures. Connect FinTech enthusiasts with start-ups, incubators, accelerators, investors and incumbents. Check out the book My Trip to the Start-Up World aka Voice of FinTech, Season 1 on Apple Books or Amazon now!