Ben Anderson, 21, lives outside of the ordinary boundaries most people live by. Free solo climbed the Flatirons, dropped out of a biomedical engineering degree, and has started his own app company that is generating money. Ben is the owner of Wand- a mobile app company that is the "Uber for housekeepers."
We discussed many concepts on the podcast, this should provide you access to learn more:
- How to find a Purpose and the Psychology of the Daemon YouTube video by the Academy of Ideas
- Rob Long's (@Plantimals) concept of Intersubjective Experience
- Shadow Dance
- On the Phenomenon of Bullshit Jobs by David Graeber
- Cole Ray's Music on Spotify
- I'll be speaking at the North American Meat Institute; Meat Industry Conference in San Antonio, Texas March 30-April 20
What is The Vance Crowe Podcast?
Vance Crowe interviews people with an expertise that you would want to know about, but might not think to ask. He prompts his guests to think about their work in novel ways, discusses how it applies to regular people and has fun sharing stories and experiences.