Great content requires many specialists: editors, grammarians etc. Working asynchronously, they waste a ton of energy. Mike Volkin describes a business that allows them to contribute simultaneously, getting the job done faster, better, and cheaper.
- Content is king, and with all of the data and information available, you need a diverse team to create the best content.
- Crowdsourcing of content creation could reduce creation time by 70%.
- Getting media exposure for your project depends on being relevant to current events.
- Be a problem solver. Most freelancers follow directions very well, but they are not problem solvers. Problem solvers are a rarity.
- Brainstorm how the workflow is going to go from the writer’s perspective and from the company's perspective.
- Determine how the writers will be compensated.
- Submit a request for a document to be created in Google docs.
- Observe the workflow of the Google doc writers and document it.
- Pitch the “crowdsourcing” of content idea to companies that need content produced.
- Use the “crowdsourcing” workflow to create the content needed by companies that you pitched the idea to.
What is Run With It - Business Ideas from Successful Entrepreneurs?
Successful CEOs have plenty of new business ideas. Aspiring entrepreneurs are in need of them. Run With It bridges this gap, bringing you business ideas and action steps from established entrepreneurs. Follow through and you can earn a free mentoring session with our guest, and potentially, a new business partnership.