For #InVinoFab episode no. 45, we talk to Tara Hughes about an issue that you may have struggled with one in your professional life -- Imposter Syndrome!
- Imposter Syndrome Defined: Feelings of uncertainty and feelings as though others get it and you don’t https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/basics/imposter-syndrome
- Valerie Young -- Imposter Syndrome https://impostorsyndrome.com/blog/
- Why Imposter Syndrome Is Worse for Women of Color by Lincoln Hill https://zora.medium.com/why-imposter-syndrome-is-worse-for-women-of-color-3bcf37335405
- Impostor Syndrome Speaker Video – Valerie Young https://youtu.be/IVe_tuz74tg
- Imposter Syndrome | Mike Cannon-Brookes | TEDxSydney https://youtu.be/zNBmHXS3A6I
- Episode no. 36: Beyond Diversity & Inclusion Training https://soundcloud.com/invinofab/episode-36-beyond-diversity-inclusion-training
- Overcoming Imposter Syndrome by Gail Corkindale https://hbr.org/2008/05/overcoming-imposter-syndrome
- EDUCAUSE Annual Conference https://events.educause.edu/annual-conference
- October 14-17, 2019 in Chicago
- if you’re going -- you will find Tara presenting: https://events.educause.edu/annual-conference/search#?q=tara%20hughes
- EDUCAUSE Communities https://www.educause.edu/community
- EDUCAUSE Live! Webinar (archive from August 27, 2019): “You're All a Bunch of Phonies! Imposter Syndrome and Information Security” https://events.educause.edu/educause-live/webinars/2019/youre-all-a-bunch-of-phonies-imposter-syndrome-and-information-security
- The Secret Thoughts of Successful Women: Why Capable People Suffer from the Impostor Syndrome and How to Thrive in Spite of It by Valerie Young
- Becoming by Michelle Obama
- Braving the Wilderness by Brene Brown
- Presence: Bringing Your Boldest Self to Your Biggest Challenges by Amy Cuddy
- The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch
- Moscato D’Asti - Fontanafredda http://www.fontanafredda.it/site/en/moscato-dasti/
- Lemon Loaf Recipe https://recipeland.com/recipe/v/iced-lemon-loaf-barefoot-contes-52265
What is The #InVinoFab Podcast?
The #InVinoFab Podcast uncorks to share stories about women+, wine, and work through personal stories. In Vino Fabulum, means: In Wine, Story! Co-hosts @ProfPatrice & @LauraPasquini bring different voices and ideas to the pod to challenge, learn, and engage listeners for issues and ideas impacting women in their communities and at work. These narrative episodes are delightfully paired with interesting projects, workplace experiences, helpful learning anecdotes, and creative discoveries for how women live today. Listen to the podcast and join the conversation at @InVinoFab (Instagram & Twitter).