First Amendment litigator, criminal defense attorney, writer, and podcast host Ken White has a wealth of knowledge and perspective about some of today’s most pressing issues, including freedom of speech, the justice system, and American historical precedent.
- Whether social media platforms have a responsibility to crack down on misinformation and hate speech
- Ken’s thoughts on high levels of public distrust towards news media outlets
- Ken’s take on the protests and law enforcement response in Portland
- Why the Justice Department’s recent actions are alarming from a legal perspective
- How to reconcile a love for America with frank recognition of longstanding issues in American society
What is Daily Matters: The changing face of the legal industry?
With the emergence of COVID 19, the legal industry is undergoing a fundamental transformation. In Daily Matters, Clio CEO and Co-founder Jack Newton will explore the new normal for law firms, how legal professionals can find success in a remote-first world, and how lawyers can best serve clients through this unprecedented situation.