Welcome to Season 2 of the Brand Design Masters Podcast! We’re kicking off this new season in sunny San Diego during Social Media Marketing World 2020 with Gavin Bell.
- The two parts of his business
- His non-linear career path and why he decided to offer training in a community setting
- Why he starts his Funnel Academy roadmap with mindset fine-tuning
- Tipping the scale between providing information and promoting implementation
- One of the biggest hurdles he faces in running ads for others
- What could be causing the roadblock when ads don’t get results
- His personal mantra borne out of being a good influence and doing honest work in a market that has bad practices in it
- A Podiatrist member of the Funnel Academy whose business and life changed completely as a result of his courses
- Social Media Marketing World, the door it opens to build connections, and the power that simply being open to conversation has
Philip VanDusen is the owner of Verhaal Brand Design, a brand strategy and design agency based in New Jersey. Philip is a highly accomplished creative executive and expert in brand strategy, graphic design, marketing and creative management. Philip provides design, branding, marketing, career and business advice to creative professionals, entrepreneurs and companies on how to build successful brands for themselves and for the clients and customers they serve.
What is Brand Design Masters Podcast?
The Brand Design Masters Podcast with Philip VanDusen is dedicated to helping you build the skills you need to design bullet-proof brands - for yourself, your business and for the clients and customers you serve.
In every episode, Philip, his co-hosts and interview guests will share inspiration, ideas, trends and techniques that will lift you to greater heights as a creative professional or entrepreneur - so you can build a successful creative practice, business and personal brand in the Creative Economy.