In this episode we shine a spotlight on CX in the Financial Services and Insurance industry. We meet Peter Ku, Industry Strategist at Informatica, as he discusses digitalization in FSI, common data issues, and what you can do to make sure your data becomes fit for use and can drive the right customer experiences.
- Is the data available to the people who need it?
- Is it clean and trustworthy?
- Is it complete enough to be actionable?
- Is it protected and secured?
What is Data Driven CX?
Data Driven CX is THE podcast, where you learn all about Data Driven Customer Experience. For leaders in Marketing, CX, Digital, Data, Information and IT who want to learn more on HOW to make use of data to successfully engage with customers and transform CX in their organizations. In this podcast, the fundamentals of Data Driven CX are explored in conversations with industry thought leaders and successful business leaders.
You learn trends, industry standards, how to tackle challenges, practical tips and best practices on:
1. Connecting customer data to make better CX decisions; 2. Creating Trusted data by making the process transparent; 3. Experimenting and innovating based on data; 4. Turning data into Actionable insights; 5. Driving Adoption of a data culture and new technologies to support it.
The host of this Informatica podcast is Nienke Bloem CCXP, global expert in CX who interviews thought leaders, experts, and business partners, to dive into the world of data driven CX.