This shorty episode is a Pandemic PSA from Laura & Patrice. Stay home, stay masked, and be with your Corona-pods to keep COVID-19 at bay during the holiday season ahead.
- Podcasts: Asynchronous Learning?
- Coaching Course: https://www.higheredcoaches.com/
- New Podcast: Coaching Through It with Julie Larsen
- Soul Cycle (Outside)
- Mourn Our Cancelled Marathons: Chicago & Big Sur
- Future of Masks… p.s Wear your mask!
- Meet friends outside for short periods of time (with a mask)
- What Activities Are Safe During the Coronavirus Pandemic?
- Levels of Risk for activities during COVID-19
- Mask Mandates Work To Slow the Spread of Coronavirus
- If you have to go out of your house, wear a mask!
- Wash your hands.
- Take care of you and your loved ones.
- Stay safe -- we're still dealing with a pandemic!
What is The #InVinoFab Podcast?
The #InVinoFab Podcast uncorks to share stories about women+, wine, and work through personal stories. In Vino Fabulum, means: In Wine, Story! Co-hosts @ProfPatrice & @LauraPasquini bring different voices and ideas to the pod to challenge, learn, and engage listeners for issues and ideas impacting women in their communities and at work. These narrative episodes are delightfully paired with interesting projects, workplace experiences, helpful learning anecdotes, and creative discoveries for how women live today. Listen to the podcast and join the conversation at @InVinoFab (Instagram & Twitter).