On this #InVinoFab podcast episode no.45, Patrice & Laura share a bit about a wine, crime, and then some.
- The Courage to Teach: Exploring the Inner Landscape of a Teacher's Life by Parker J. Palmer
- Sexism Ed: Essays on Gender and Labor in Academia by Kelly J. Baker
- Invisible Women: Data Bias in a World Designed for Men by Caroline Criado-Pérez
- The H-Spot: The Feminist Pursuit of Happiness by Jill Filipovic
- Fight Like a Girl by Clementine Ford
In Vino Fabulum! In Wine, Story!
To stay in touch and listen to the next episode of @InVinoFab on:
twitter.com/invinofab with hashtag: #InVinoFab
What is The #InVinoFab Podcast?
The #InVinoFab Podcast uncorks to share stories about women+, wine, and work through personal stories. In Vino Fabulum, means: In Wine, Story! Co-hosts @ProfPatrice & @LauraPasquini bring different voices and ideas to the pod to challenge, learn, and engage listeners for issues and ideas impacting women in their communities and at work. These narrative episodes are delightfully paired with interesting projects, workplace experiences, helpful learning anecdotes, and creative discoveries for how women live today. Listen to the podcast and join the conversation at @InVinoFab (Instagram & Twitter).