This week, we talking about what happens when churn and word of mouth cancel each other out, what we're doing to focus on the right types of work, and more.
- Tyler has a new iPad and doesn't know what it's good for.
- Rick has added a client through word of mouth, and we discuss how churn and word of mouth are constantly battling with one another.
- Rick has resolved a major issue one of his clients had with their dental insurance. Crisis averted.
- Tyler has been working on the wrong things, and is trying to correct that.
- We discuss Less Annoying CRM's new leadership team.
- Tyler is writing blog posts in a new way: First write the tweet storm, then write the blog post.
- We discuss Earnest Capital's rebranding to Calm Company Fund.
What is Startup to Last?
Two founders talk about how to build software businesses that are meant to last. Each episode includes a deep dive into a different topic related to starting, growing, and sustaining a healthy business.