On episode 18, we're talking about a super cringe-worthy topic: mistakes. Don't we all loooove to make mistakes? Not. Particularly, this episode is about giving ourselves the permission to make mistakes—and the impact that can have in our lives. (Special note: this is especially important for children.)
Tune in until the very end to hear some of the worst mistakes I've made in my life.
- "The reason we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else’s highlight reel." – Steve Furtick
- "Think of eternity—and live backward from that." — Ann Voskamp
- Tying my self-worth to achievement
- Choosing the wrong co-founder for a business
- Making the Devise web app the way I did
- The carseat fiasco
If you enjoyed this episode, hop on over to iTunes to give me a ★★★★★ review, which will help others like you find and enjoy the show, as well.
Special thanks to Mario Callejas for providing the music for the Kin show and to his wife Tate for the intro! Check out Mario's music on Spotify.
What is The Kin Show?
A podcast that explores the intricacies of the human heart: faith, relationships, spirituality, parenthood, love, and more.