In this episode, David shares some lessons learned from the PushSilver Infinite launch: what went well, what could've been improved, and what he would double down on next time.
- Hired, sign up at https://www.hired.com/fullstackradio to double your signing bonus to $2000 if you get a job through Hired
- Rollbar, sign up at https://rollbar.com/fullstackradio to try their Bootstrap Plan free for 90 days
- PushSilver, David's invoicing app
- David's fight video
- PushSilver discount, just for Full Stack Radio listeners
- Interviews with Laura Roeder, the founder of MeetEdgar
- KiteTail, Adam's checkout platform
- Building KiteTail #6, newsletter update with lots of UI design details
- BidSketch, proposal software tool with the "see a sample" email capture call-to-action
What is Full Stack Radio?
A podcast for developers interested in building great software products. Every episode, Adam Wathan is joined by a guest to talk about everything from product design and user experience to unit testing and system administration.