James Gill chats to Meg and Jenna from Nudj, the new, free app that empowers you to live more sustainably in the long term, one small Nudj at a time.
Meg (co-founder) and Jenna (marketing manager) chat about bringing more awareness into the small changes we can make in our everyday lives, creating a community around sustainability, the importance of taking small actions instead of shaming them, and how we can all help make sustainability something more people want to buy into.
- Website: https://www.nudj.life
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nudj.life/
- Meg: https://www.linkedin.com/in/meagan-crawford-56557141/
- Jenna: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jenna-mari-fisher-777197164/
- EcoSend: https://ecosend.io/
Creators & Guests
What is The EcoSend Podcast?
Our journey into the world of being a truly climate conscious business. Join us as we talk to fellow entrepreneurs, founders, marketing folks, and campaigners to help us build our new product, EcoSend: the climate conscious email marketing tool.