This week we dive into how Rick could price his b2b service.
- Tyler is preparing for vacation.
- Rick has his new CRM set up.
- Rick is working on his website and isn't sure the right approach to take.
- Less Annoying CRM hired a new developer.
- Less Annoying CRM has a bunch of new features getting launched.
- Tyler is considering how to get the rest of the team more involved in product prioritization.
- Rick has been adding some new customers based on outreach he did months ago.
- Deep dive: How should Rick build and price and MVP of a new b2b service?
What is Startup to Last?
Two founders talk about how to build software businesses that are meant to last. Each episode includes a deep dive into a different topic related to starting, growing, and sustaining a healthy business.