Do you want to live in an apartment with a jacuzzi in Manhattan – for free? Jen Mazer did that for 10 years, and so much more – all through the power of manifestation. Jen Mazer a.k.a. the Queen of Manifestation is a transformational speaker and coach, teaching people how to manifest their dreams and goals while making an impact on the world. She is the creator if the board game Sparked, and is also the author of Manifesting Made Easy: How to Harness the Law of Attraction to Get What You Really Want.
Do you want to live in an apartment with a jacuzzi in Manhattan – for free? Jen Mazer did that for 10 years, and so much more – all through the power of manifestation.
Jen Mazer a.k.a. the Queen of Manifestation is a transformational speaker and coach, teaching people how to manifest their dreams and goals while making an impact on the world. She is the creator of the board game Sparked, and is also the author of the book Manifesting Made Easy: How to Harness the Law of Attraction to Get What You Really Want.
Manifesting gave way Jen the chance to experience some of the most outrageous adventures – like attending a cocktail party hosted by Martin Scorsese, getting published in the New York Times, and even paying off debt. Jen's the guest on this episode and she’ll share the power of manifestation in her life and how it can do the same for you.
We chatted about her background, the law of attraction, resistance, and even touched a bit on quantum physics. Here’s a rundown of what we’ve covered in our conversation:
- How she started in this niche and how her friends came up with the moniker Queen of Manifestation (1:50).
- The skepticism and misconception that manifesting is solely about visualization and meditation, how productivity and action factors in, and why she isn’t a proponent of working too hard (3:20).
- Her metaphor on how placing an order of the food you want in a restaurant is what manifesting is like to your life (4:50).
- The importance of trusting your dreams as it could be intuiting what the universe wants for you, despite the limitations like not having time, experience, money (6:37).
- The idea of seeing resistance as proof of movement and change, and obstacles as opportunities to experience new things (8:12).
- The law of polarity, fostering awareness through what you want and don’t want, and reframing your intentions by positioning them so that they are positive and open to possibilities (11:30).
- Reframing task management from “have to”, to “need to” to “get to” to make each task more impactful (16:33).
- How her book breaks down manifesting concepts and techniques allowing anyone employ these, and the power of positivity and feeling positive inside before it even manifests (17:45).
- What sparked the creation of the board game she co-created with her friend, and how it is able to promote happiness, gratitude, inspiration and love (20:46).
- Simple and easy ways to start manifesting, and a story of how an affirmation she wrote years ago manifested in her life (23:44).
- Queen of Manifestation
- Strategies for Getting Clear on Your Vision | Queen of Manifestation
- How to Deal with Resistance | Queen of Manifestation
- Manifesting Made Easy by Jane Mazer | Amazon
- The game with inspiration, heart & hilarity
- Queen of Manifestation | Facebook
- Jen Mazer (@JenMazer) | Twitter
- Jen Mazer (@jenmazer) | Instagram
Did you enjoy this episode? Jen and I continue this good vibes and empowering episode in an upcoming bonus episode available only to our Patreon supporters. If you're not yet subscribed, check out the Productivityist on Patreon, and access exclusive content, perks and interact direectly with me through our exclusive Slack community.
You can also show your support by leaving the show a rating and review in any of the platforms you're listening to. We use your feedback to improve the show further.
Thanks for listening today and until next time, remember to stop guessing… and start going.
What is The Productivityist Podcast: A Time Management and Personal Productivity Talk Show?
Hosted by productivity strategist Mike Vardy, The Productivityist Podcast is a weekly show that discusses tips, tools, tactics, and tricks that are designed to help you take your productivity, time management, goals, to do lists, habits, and workflow to new heights - both at work and at home. If you're looking to focus your efforts on getting the right things done and start living the good life, then this weekly conversational podcast – crafted in the tradition of Slate's Working, Back to Work, and HBR IdeaCast – is for you.