Dean: Oh, hey, look at you friends. Welcome back to, how Are You Now? The podcast where we talk about everything. Letter Kenny related from Shorty's chirps to McMurray's Questionable Behavior. We're the toughest podcast in letter Kenny. And we're here to talk about everything that makes this show a cult classic. So grab a peppers and get ready for some hicks skids hockey players. And Glen, how are you out? Diara?
Tiara: Good. You?
Dean: Oh, not so bad. Yes, Sheila. I
Tiara: used a holiday weekend. Ah, it is, And also we're talking about a holiday weekend. We are.
Dean: That's funny. Yeah. I was not expecting this. I don't think any, I, I don't know if anybody was expecting this,
Tiara: but No. When they made, at least in, in the us they made the announcement on Crave, um, before, so we all assumed it would be us, like the next day, which, you know, it was, yeah. When they announced it on Crave, like none of us could tell if it was like a new season or, um, a special holiday episode. So I'm, I thought it was an
Dean: entirely new season, so it, it kind of threw me, I'm like, oh, it's just an episode. I can't hear you. Oh, yeah, there you are. That's because I hit myself on mute Ah, uh, on accident. So sorry about that. Watch is happen there. Yeah. No, uh, so yeah, I was expecting it to be an, uh, a whole new season, uh, based off of Yeah, that's what I was hearing and seeing and I didn't realize. Um, yeah, I didn't realize that it was just a, a holiday episode, which is great. I love the holiday episodes. Yeah, they're usually fun, fun, fun. So, yeah. Um, some fluff, but just fun. So, yeah. Yeah. So what's been going on with you since, uh, since we last talked? I mean, since the, uh, table read, I
Tiara: guess. Oh, I
Dean: was gonna say when, when was the last?
Tiara: I
Dean: don't remember, but Yeah. Uh, I don't remember the last we did. I think it was back in April. Mostly
Tiara: work in. Yeah. Um, that's going really good. Um, summer vacation is coming soon, so I'm looking forward to going to the beach a whole
Dean: bunch. Summer 11, uh, no.
Tiara: Mm-hmm. No. I love to me summer BFFs, but mm-hmm. Not the other thing.
Dean: Mm. I'll give you some, some 11.
Tiara: You'd have to leave the house
Dean: for some lo Summer loving. I'll leave the house. Ah,
Tiara: yeah. That's pretty much everything for me. I'm, I'm boring right now, which is great. I'm okay with it.
Dean: Yeah. I'm, uh, about to be my second episode into this, uh, Machinima, um, which is, uh, I, I don't know if you've ever heard or seen of red versus blue, um, but it's, they take. Uh, the characters, I mean the, the, the bodies of the characters from a different, uh, a different video game, in this case, halo. And they just, they make, they put, they create scenes and a whole, and a whole script and everything. And, uh, I mean, I, I'm doing the voiceover for a character called Pops. Um, don't know when this is coming out, but I mean, the first, the first one was, was funny. I'm starting to read through the, uh, the second one. I mean, hasn't, that hasn't, uh, we're waiting for the first one to come out, so, but the, the script seems fun. Um, so I'm, I'm playing the old, the old, uh, grizzled vet type of guy who's gotta keep an eye on everybody. Perfect for you. So, um, good. Uh, yeah, so that's what I'm up to. Um, Getting, uh, taking my acting class. Just the regular old acting classes again, uh, with Misty at, uh, coffee and Actors, actors and Coffee, I think is what it's called. Yeah. Uh, fun, fun, fun group. Um, if you, if you're interested in getting an acting, it's, uh, it's pretty cool. Uh, I will put a link to it in the notes. Okay. But, uh, yeah. Uh, and if you ever wanna call us, leave us a voicemail. Uh, a dad joke. Yeah. I haven't had a dad joke in a while. Uh, you can, uh, call us at 50 Fit Party. That's 5 0 3 4 8 7 2 7 8 9. And, uh, yeah, that's, uh, that's what, oh yeah, we got, uh, we got a promo again. Mm-hmm. So you play it here Sunday's at 3:00 AM It's the fuss
Kacey: with Hank and Jess on letter. Kenny's zone 97.1 C G N U.
Dean: Good. New radio.
Tiara: We're not so bad.
Dean: Man, it's good to hear a radio getting some play there. Uh, so yeah, I'm happy about that. Um, so we have a a, a guest coming back to us. Yes. Um, after being away for a minute. So, uh, let me go ahead and do this, ladies. Gentlemen, knows behind the binary. It is our complete pleasure to welcome back our good friend, my letter Kenny wife and the creator slash source of many inside jokes. Casey, I caught her mid drink. That's
Tiara: okay. Been called Worse. Been caught worse. I like the letter Kenny wife thing cuz Mc Marie. Yeah,
Dean: I I was like,
Tiara: huh? Oh yeah. I'm glad I can, she's my letter. Kenny, I'm glad I can
Kacey: add that to my list of wife Doms. Uh, Here
Tiara: I am.
Dean: Oh, love your baby. You're alright. That's all I have. Fucking,
Tiara: how have you been? Yeah,
Kacey: good. It's been a wild month. Um, yeah, it's been good. Um, busy work is busy. The kids are busy. I'm busy and I'm so glad. Tomorrow we have Monday off and I'm so glad to be talking about this episode. Yeah. Because this is like, just what we needed. But I'll
Tiara: stop there. Yeah. Oh, you're that
Dean: guy. Tell us, Joe, what we need. Hey, don't that guy, I along that guy don't that everything's a callback to let her Kidding?
Tiara: Yeah. If it's not, what are we doing here?
Dean: Exactly what are we, what we doing here? I love us so much.
Tiara: Let's
Kacey: just go, let's just dive right in.
Dean: Well, I guess we, we can, we can begin because this is a, uh, a relatively short episode Yeah. Overall in the grand scheme of things. Yeah. Uh, but, uh, yeah, if you don't remember, we had our season recap, uh, with, with Al, uh, about a month ago. Uh, and then they surprised us with this holiday episode. So, um, I don't know if we're gonna have to do a rere recap, but was it really a surprise though? I was not expecting it. I mean,
Tiara: I don't, I was expecting a new season, but also we hadn't had a very special episode in a minute. So is that kind of, is that right? We haven't
Kacey: had a seventh episode.
Tiara: A seventh episode.
Dean: I don't remember the last time we had one. I mean, I'm not, you're not awesome. I'm not, I mean, yeah.
Tiara: Yeah. Well, I mean, nobody's awesome except for Awesome. So
Dean: there is only one. Yeah, I guess there couldn't be
Tiara: only one.
Kacey: I'm sorry. I felt like we were kind of owed one. I felt like we were due. Like I feel, I feel like it was time. Well, you
Tiara: know, I was the girl. Definitely. I, the seventh episode I think,
Dean: I think with Shorey and everything, I, I kind of don't expect it so much just because I know they're super busy. Uh, do doubly So, so,
Kacey: so we had seven, so we had seven episodes in season nine. In season 10. Yeah. Really? Uh, women's Day was Season 10 was Season International Women's Day was the special episode. And then, um, prior to that season, hold on. Season nine was, well, so, okay. Season nine was a seven episode season. But the seventh episode wasn't special. It was Indian Energy when sh Tana started an energy drink. So it was kind of the cliff hanger by cliffhanger, I think. But we've had seven, we've had,
Tiara: I
Dean: forgot, I forgot about International Women's Day is, was that not part of the, the entire season?
Tiara: It was, but they
Kacey: released it later. They okay. They released
Tiara: it like on Oh, I mean,
Dean: I mean, as part of when I, yeah. I mean the entire release. Mm-hmm. That's what I'm saying. No, the
Tiara: was a
Dean: late release. Okay. I guess I just forgot that it's probably because it's, it's probably because, yeah. That I, I didn't, we didn't do, uh, 10 until late. Mm-hmm. So, um, yeah. That's why. Yeah. Or we didn't do 11 until, I don't remember sleep in the mental
Tiara: health. So, getting a break thing. Yeah. That's really important.
Kacey: That's, so what I will tell you is that season six was the last holiday episode. They took a break during season seven and eight. And nine and then 10, they came back cuz all of 6, 7, 8, and nine were all cliff hangers into the next season. Mm-hmm. And then they brought back Okay.
Tiara: Holiday episodes.
Dean: Yeah. This, this is the first time it was the, this uh, this part, this particular, this particular Happy Victoria Day long weekend.
Tiara: I still say I want them to have pride, like they Oh yeah. Be a back to whatever episode it was. They were like, you know, talking about we have
Dean: pride in let, we don't fight at weddings. Any prides? Yes. That we just had the table. Oh yeah. I
Tiara: Pride, pride and prejudice. Want, I
Dean: want pride, pride, pride and prejudice in Bonnie.
Tiara: All of the girls in letter Kenny are like, oh yeah, bye. I'm proud. And all the guys are like, really?
Dean: It's a
Tiara: shame. And then, you know, Glen is like the, the mc or whatever, but you know, he's not, he's maybe like in drag or something, but not necessarily coming out. But
Kacey: he is, you know, it's
Dean: like some traditional be part of the celebration. Some
Kacey: traditional gown from some like arbitrary country that he's visited that he's an expert in. Yes. Where like the first guy started or something. Or like, right. Well that would be San Francisco, but Right. But I mean like maybe,
Tiara: maybe it's something like in Brazil with Carnevale or something like that. Yeah. This is the,
Kacey: you see him in like fabulous feathers playing it off like, well this is just historical. This is just traditional. Right.
Tiara: They asked when I.
Dean: Down in Rio
Tiara: De Janes. Listen, every once in a while, I hope you listen to this one cuz you
Kacey: know, pride. Good idea. He asked, he asks about you guys.
Tiara: Oh, did he?
Kacey: Okay.
Tiara: That's adorable.
Kacey: He asked about you guys, he asked what you guys were doing and um, we told him about the table read this month. Um, the last one we told him about, so, yeah. Mm-hmm.
Tiara: Well, I know that he is what happened? Yeah, I know that he's. Yeah, he knew that. He knew that other ones had happened too. I remember. Uh, that was, I think that was what No, no, no, we didn't. No, no, no. The table read happened after we met him. That's right. Nevermind. Right, because we we
Dean: got the script. Yeah. The first script from at the show. Yeah. And, and then I said, Hey, I have an idea
Tiara: for a
Kacey: little context for your audience. I don't know. So I was in Sudbury at the beginning of the month, um, and had a really insane experience. If you wanna hear about it, just listen to Blueberry crew episodes. Um, I don't wanna take up the time here on that other podcast. No worries. That's okay. No,
Tiara: no. It's okay. No, we love that other podcast. We love that other podcast. Ak the pro fan there.
Kacey: We had a big trip. Uh, the, all of us did. And it was amazing. We got to meet Jared as the long and short of it and, um, twice. Mm-hmm. And he was super generous and super. You guys know you've been around him. He's like the, yeah. He has the way to make the room behind you disappear and. He, it's just you and him and it's like super. Yeah, he's a,
Tiara: he's a fucking
Dean: intense, he's
Tiara: a sweetheart of a guy. He's such a good guy. Like he's a really good guy.
Dean: He's, well, he's not like Tom Cruise. Intense
Tiara: so Well
Kacey: he was on skates, so he was like super, he was like towering. Oh, right. Cuz they were filming shorts while you were there. Yeah. So he came off the ice in between shoots and he had his jibs out and he was shorey, he was in the dark, like Under Armour thing. That's funny. Yeah. But he was like, Jared, it wasn't Shorey, right? Yeah. But he was like, it
Tiara: was in your face.
Dean: I was, it was, well, it was, well it was funny for me because I was expect, I was expecting him to be taller. I'm taller him taller than him by two or three inches. Not on skates. He was like, oh, you were, yeah.
Tiara: Like you were imagining because he was this kind of person in your head that he's gonna have a, a stronger pr, uh, than you like Yeah. Overshadowing you. Yeah.
Kacey: I get that. So long and short of it, he asked about you guys, um, and we told him you guys were great and we were coming back and he knows about
Tiara: the last table.
Dean: Right on. Good guy. It's good to hear. He is a good guy. Great fucking guy. Great. Uh, anyway, let's get into, let's delve into season 11, episode seven. Uh, may 24. So we start with the cold open. Is it really a cold open, but, uh, anyway, because it's not really, it is just, there is no cold open in this one. Really? Oh. Uh, and we don't have, I mean, the, the theme doesn't play or anything, so That's right. Great. Yeah, it doesn't,
Tiara: I totally miss that too.
Dean: Yeah. I, you know, cuz everyone I write down always starts with cold open and I'm like, yeah, where's the fucking theme? Oh, I'm all fucked
Kacey: up now. Forget it. There's, sorry.
Tiara: I gotta go.
Dean: So anyway, we're out back at the barn. Hicks Hicks Hicks are celebrating the kickoff of Victoria Day long weekend with the shot of Guss and Brew. Uh, there's a quick discussion about the weather and, and Dan chimes in Victor's days. Longs Weekends is a Canada-wide statuary holidays, inmates, where we celebrate former queens of England, Queens victorious. Well, uh, a semi fourth wall break there. Uh, just then Gail shows up with Shawny, Johnny, Shawn, and Jaker. Until, uh, Shawnee offers up a tribute to Fallen American soldiers on Memorial Day. Cheers. Uh, the McMurrays then show up. Mrs. Mack as expected. It's completely hammered, but, uh, offers up her tribute, tribute to Queen Victoria. Uh, an extremely slurred speech. Uh, so much so that she had to have her own clothes captioning. Uh, Shawn asked if it's okay that he invites his underage under American Drinking Age, cousins up to celebrate. There is a little disagreement from Dan, but it quickly passes. Um, Murray explain, uh, exclaims that he has some news. Uh, and then Wayne, uh, and Katie follow up that they have some news, uh, McMurray explains that his cousin, uh, from New Zealand, Amelia is coming up with her husband, Liam, to visit. Uh, Wayne States that his cousin. Uh, Oliver and his, uh, lady Piper are coming up from Australia to visit, uh, Katie and Dairy begin having stereo stereotypical Americanized version of Australian conversation. McMurray feels confident that the cousins should meet, meet each other, and will get along like a house fire, uh, because their countries are just so close. Yeah, totally.
Tiara: Like Americans, the King Americans, nester, like
Dean: Americans and Canadians. Shawn? Yeah, Shawn was the observant one there, uh, when, when we then meet Stewart. Rolled Riley and Jonesie out in the field. In front of them is a small stage. Each of them, uh, each of the respective crews have bundles of things that we can't yet see. But find out that Riley and Jonesie, uh, bring out their fireworks, uh, that they brought for the celebration. Of course, Stewart ridicules them for having consumer fireworks and refers to the ones that Riley and Jonesie brought as boyish, uh, de Debitage and also so many other things. World mentions that there are three classes of fireworks and that Riley and Jonesy got Class one. Stewart states that they have class two fireworks display. Uh, Riley and Jonesy want to know what the third class is. Uh, Stewart enrolled state that it doesn't matter because it's for professional use only and that you have to be a Dwight and so many other things that he said. And, uh, Riley and Jonesie were, uh, real. You knows, surprise at their, uh, voca berry, uh, vo kumble berry, uh, VO vocabulary. That's what it was. VO vocabulary. Um, they still, they still wanna know what it's called in the distance. Slow motion. We see a figure walking up in a fire retarded suit, pulling a cart behind the hood is removed, retarded, to show that it's glen hair waving in the wind. Glen Stakes that the third class is called Special effects pyrotechnics. Uh, we then, uh, go back to the front of the house. Uh, a man and a woman got outta a car that is pulled up, uh, and greeted by Wayne, Katie, and Dan. It's cousin Oliver and his wife. . Piper Oliver and Piper tell the travels, uh, using the a Aussie slang and that hardly anyone could understand them. However, they all decided to bring their gear in the house and get hammered. Nice. Uh, we switched then back to the field with Clint Stewart, rolled Riley and Jonesie where rolled. Ask Glenn about his attire. Glen explains that he, uh, he went to firework school to get it. Glen tells Stewart rule that he's dis disappointed in them by their debitage of fireworks, which, uh, then Stewart kicks the ground about it. Uh, Glen then goes on to explain that he became a fireworks expert, starting from a child of 11, where he was a missionary with his parents up to 17, where he learned to be brave up close to fireworks, uh, because his shoes were tied together. Uh, he signed up, he signed up for fireworks school the next day. Uh, that's when he was in Hooker San Diego. Uh, Uh, when asked what the plan was for the fireworks, this day, Glen has a plan to put the debitage together in some way. Um, you okay
Tiara: there? Yeah. I'm looking for
Kacey: a pen.
Dean: Alright. I'm okay. I just wanna make notes. It's okay. Go on. Right?
Kacey: No, I, same thing.
Tiara: Same thing. That's what I was just doing was like, wait, wait.
Dean: I'll be back. Would you like me to wait for a moment? Alright. Oh no, I can, I can wait. I mean, we can, so any, did any, did I miss anything in those scenes? I love the, uh, nope. There she is. Go on. All right. Didn't need to miss anything at all. All right. Uh, so we, we now jump back to the front of the house, where yet another car pulls up and another couple pops out. Soon be joined by the McMurray's. It's McMurray's, McMurray's cousin Amelia and her husband Liam. The couple, uh, tell their travels in a very kiwi manner, barely understood after Liam hits the head, and they'll join in to get hammered as well. Um, Now on the other side of the house, Wayne and Dan, Oliver and Piper are all hanging out and having a drink, uh, as the couple starts going on and ossie slang about the property and the beer, and Dan still has no clue what they're saying. Just then, Gail and Shawnee come around the side of the house to greet Oliver and Piper. Uh, have a good life. La laugh. Uh, and then from the other side of the house, come the McMurray's with Amelia and Liam. Uh, uh, Oliver and Piper smells something in the air as well as, uh, Liam and Amelia. Um, as soon as a couples spot each other, it's verbal barbs back and forth after a bit. Wayne has had enough with allowed any who, uh, Sh Shawny chimes in. Yep. Like Americans and Canadians, Dan is completely frustrated, still not being able to understand him. Back out in the field. Glen has gotten everything set up, however, still incredulous that Glen knows his stuff. When it comes to fireworks, they decide to test him. He then passes with fine colors. Uh, scene. Uh, the next scene is back behind the back behind the house. Gail tries to break things up, asking, asking if they want to drink in excess. Of course, the Kiwis hear this, uh, uh, as an excess I nx excess the band and throw another barb as being about them being a, uh, overrated band. Uh, after this starts the digs all over again, the hicks decide, uh, to leave them and walk away after a few minutes of jabs and barbs and insults. Shawnee's cousins show up when the couples hear the girls talk. They both agree that they need to go in on the Yanks. Uh, just then the scene switches to a musical montage of the couples drinking, uh, with Shawnee's cousins. Uh, many, many shots are given to the girls until they just can't take anymore off to the side. Gail and Shawn are flirting heavily. Uh, then everyone b uh, is back behind the barn at nighttime. Uh, the, uh, the, the, the foreigners are, are all passed out in the back of the truck, pretty much, uh, in a very similar to the verse scene with D and Katie talking like Australian Stuart Ro and Riley and Jonesie join the group, uh, asking, uh, Riley asking Glen's a pyro tackle tissue if they knew that Glen's a pyro tackle. Tian, uh, they all get up and, uh, oh. Glen then runs up to them letting him. He's, he knows everything's ready, just, just to push the button. They all get up, go watch Glen hits the button, everything goes off perfectly. Glen lays his head on Wayne's shoulder and. Fade to black credits. So simple, simple story. Yep. Uh, but quite enjoyable. So thoughts?
Tiara: I love that end there where Glen puts his head on Wayne's shoulder and waves looks at
Dean: him. Like he just kinda, yeah, just Okay. No, he just kinda looks down. He doesn't, he didn't look disgruntled John. No,
Tiara: but it was like, Hmm. Okay. Like, it looked like he was like,
Dean: I, he's like, this is happening. I'll let this go. This is happening. Okay. That's his, that's as far as he'll let Glen go with him.
Tiara: Yeah. He's, he's let Glen do that a couple of times now, so without, like, shrugging him off or anything. So that's, that's okay. I feel like every
Kacey: interaction Glen and Wayne have is like Wayne just being really nice to Glen.
Tiara: Like
Dean: Wayne just
Tiara: tolerating him. Yeah. Just like, it's like dealing with a toddler, I mean, but
Kacey: almost like a nap. Like it's like, Uh, it's not big enough to really bother me, but it's pretty fucking
Tiara: annoying.
Dean: Yeah. So thoughts, theories, questions, observations, what? Go for it. So
Tiara: the first thing I want to mention is dairy and Katie getting along this entire episode, she never yelled at him. She never like sniped at him. Like they were making jokes with each other, with their Australian accents and we don't see Katie and dairy just hanging out and not, and being nice to each other. So I thought that was really interesting cuz she's been so rude to him lately.
Kacey: Berating people, brings people together.
Tiara: Apparently
Kacey: berating Americans
Tiara: even before Great. Brings the a even before all that though, like they started the episode kind of talking back and forth, like Right. They're making fun of us than probably having in a long
Kacey: time. Yeah. So like berating the Aussies and that moment brings them together. Yeah. I think that's like one of the running themes in this is like that loyalty theme, that value, that sort of like that thread that runs through like, we're gonna fuck, fuck with each other, but don't fuck with us.
Tiara: Yeah. Mm-hmm. And I think that's, I can call my mom
Dean: a bitch, but you can't call
Tiara: my
Dean: mom. Yeah. I
Tiara: can
Dean: call McMurray a piece of shit, but you can't
Tiara: call McMurray a piece piece of shit. That's right. Janice can't
Kacey: call, you know, Stewart, what she called him in season one, you know, and even the skids right. Have, have support. Like you just don't fuck with us. So I feel like that's what they're, they're sort of really smartly bringing, bringing these characters in because I don't know, I mean, I would hate for them to be one-offs. They were really four talented actors.
Tiara: Mm-hmm. So,
Dean: yeah. And what's what's funny is if you look at I md B for this episode on, uh, three of Amelia is the only act, whoever, the, whoever plays. Amelia is the only one not shown in the episode. The other three are the only ones shown in I M D B for this episode. Not even the main characters
Tiara: are
Dean: shown. It's
Tiara: so weird.
Dean: IMDB is so funny
Tiara: with Canadian actors, like either get all of the info, get well, I,
Dean: I thi well I think it's up, I think it's up to the production people or who, whoever the actors are to put that information in there or their management people.
Tiara: Mm-hmm. So I, I have no idea about that. I just remember when we were talking to, um, oh gosh, who was it? It was, uh, one of. I can't even remember one of the interviews we did in like early on where he was saying that, you know, he would love to have a bigger name in the US but that in Canada you don't get the same kind of, um, spotlight turned on you when you're in things. Hmm. So, um, fast, like just, you don't, you don't get the press that they get in the us you don't get the paparazzi, you don't get, you know, newspapers writing about every possible thing that these people do out in public, which I remember commenting how I would never wanna be famous because of those things. And he was like, yeah, but it's really hard to, to get, to get famous in the US without it. Right? So
Kacey: it's absolutely true.
Tiara: So I feel like it's, it's, it's a Canadian thing. Maybe it's the Canadian production companies don't wanna do whatever the e extra step is to get that out there.
Kacey: Maybe you guys just don't wanna put up with bullshit.
Tiara: Yeah. Yeah. There's that too, right? I mean, maybe they just don't wanna deal with Amazon since Amazon owns I mdb, I like, they own
Dean: everything though. But they've got, but they've got reachers, so That's true. That's funny. Who you like a little, you like a little reacher.
Tiara: Anywhere somebody stopped those hockey. Dumb dumbs. Eh, I was actually, uh, I was just gonna bring up kind of in, in concert with what we were just talking about, about them teaming up against other people. Um, one of the things that I am really starting to both love and just be like, okay, I can see where this is going, is how, um, Stewart enrolled, like they used to be kind of the bottom of the barrel. And now they're above Riley and Josie and they use every moment to remind Riley and Josie that they are better than them because they're the only people in town that they can feel better than. So like it's become obvious, especially with this episode where there's just like, we're gonna use all the words cuz you don't know 'em,
Dean: those big voca berries that they have. Jesus
Tiara: Christ.
Dean: And like also how ri and Jonesie, like we used to joke that they, they shared one brain cell, but now it's really obvious
Tiara: that they do. Oh, they are. And I think, and I
Dean: think Jo interesting. Jonesie holds it the most, well
Tiara: I think they're both
Dean: getting
Tiara: too many conies.
Dean: Like it's, they got some,
Tiara: what's it, what's the um, C B T?
Kacey: Is
Tiara: that cognitive behavioral therapy? No, not cte. Cte. That's what it is. What is that?
Dean: The, the electric, uh, the condition that you get? No. It's a condition you get from having too many conies.
Tiara: Okay. Yeah. It's, it's the deterioration of your brain because of that. It's the thing that something encephalopathy or what? Uh, hydro ence, encephalopathy. Ence. Well, well, it's a brain
Dean: thing. Yeah.
Tiara: Like that. But that's, um, wow. Like the wrestler who killed his whole family before killing himself, it turned out that his brain was like in a stage four of that or something. Got it. So yeah,
Dean: so many football players Right. With upon, you know, when they, when they check him out after they die, actually they had a whole movie about this with Will Smith playing. Mm-hmm. The doctor. So, yeah. Hmm.
Tiara: Yeah. I feel like that ri and Jonesie, like they, their brain function is at the perfect levels to keep them alive. Um, and that's about where they are and play
Kacey: hockey. Like they can live and play hockey and that's it. They can
Tiara: survive and play hockey.
Kacey: Um, do we think that they showed up to hockey that way or do we think they made them that way? Like hockey made them that way? Like what do we think they were like,
Tiara: I bet they were like that, like from, from little kids, but maybe not like, they probably seemed like stoners who weren't stoners.
Dean: Right. Imagine if they were originally like little Einstein's. Right. And they were forced quite a, of that they were forced to play hockey. Mm-hmm. And because of that, and this is all wheels might silly, pretty fucking dangles.
Kacey: I love the dynamic that was written for the, those three, the, the three. Well the five of them, but you know, three of them, cuz Roland Stewart are sort of the same Yeah. In this way as Joan Z. Riley. But it, the writing was just so smart to have it like double down, not just on. The pyrotechnics, but the ac the ridiculousness of it, like the, the just ab absurdity of Glen's monologues and how they're buying it too. Like they're like, the skids and the sluts are dumb enough that they're just enthralled as we are, right? Mm-hmm. For totally different reasons. And I think it's really, really smart writing. Um, Trevor Risk wrote this one and it's, it like, he's not surprised flexing, right? Like Trevor is flexing. I'm surprised there wasn't like Albanian cousins here, so he could go on, but, you know, like his language skills, but, but just the way that he knows, he knows these characters and can push them in these directions. I really appreciate that about him. I feel like the episodes that he writes are some of those more like risky ones.
Tiara: Literally, and,
Dean: you know, you know what I will say is I think this show has probably done more to improve Canadian American relations Oh, yeah. Than anything else. We, yeah, we take the piss out of each other, but we love each other. That's, I mean, that's, except
Tiara: for the, the, like MAGA Canadians, like why is that a
Kacey: thing? But we still feel the same about. That
Dean: too. They, yeah. Yeah. So they hate MAGA Canadian. We hate Maga Americans.
Tiara: Yeah. Oh yeah. Definitely. I think you're, I feel like it's like you're Canadian. I feel like they're sadder. Well, yeah, that too, right? There's like something, come on, you're Canadian. The First Amendment rights, you're a Canadian induced. You don't have a First Amendment. That's alright. You're supposed to be nice. A, your first
Dean: amendment has something to do with maple syrup. Your first amendment says, sorry, I didn't mean
Tiara: to infringe on your rights.
Dean: Sorry.
Kacey: Fucking don't try
Tiara: to out maga us comedian.
Dean: Be nice. We got this
Tiara: shit on law. Yeah.
Dean: Yeah. Let
Kacey: us be the assholes and you just, you guys keep doing it.
Dean: You guys
Tiara: amazing. You guys are,
Dean: we look up to you guys. That's right.
Tiara: I remember just a few years ago used, there was this meme going around about like Canada being
Dean: the scared next door neighbor that needs to lock their doors now
Tiara: because America's so fucked up. And I remember at the time, cuz I have a lot of Canadian family, I remember going, this is so not true. This might be the crack house, but that house next door is buying from them every day. Right. Like, oh totally. This is not, you know, rich, rich nation like being wonderful and then poor little America, like America fucking sucks. And it has gotten worse every day for the last, I don't know, 10 years, but Mm. Might be more than that. Yeah, I was gonna say, state Canada is right behind us. Like, Right behind
Dean: us. Okay. You're not sp supposed to follow us in that
Tiara: can stop. No. You're really, really not. Stop it. But, but the UK
Kacey: went that way too. England went, you know. Yes. The Brits went. That, that were my safe haven. Yeah. The uk I was gonna like
Tiara: escape to London and let's have one of those
Dean: fucking, we gotta go experiences. We're just going to Iceland now.
Tiara: Just fucking Iceland. Yeah. Iceland or Finland. I, I think
Kacey: that's, uh, I feel likes gonna be, Alaska's gonna be the first to succeed, so sec. Succeed, so I'm just gonna go there.
Tiara: They'll successfully succeed. Yeah. I
Kacey: think the, the first is sec, succeed
Tiara: will be Texas. I Good. If anything, it'll be, if anything though, I, I feel it'll be Texas and that it worries me because there are people in Texas who cannot leave Texas.
Dean: That that's probably the only one that could afford to do
Tiara: it. Mm-hmm.
Kacey: Nobody else
Tiara: could be by the, could do it by themselves. Maybe California. But I think the West Coast would all go together if one of 'em went. Yeah.
Kacey: California's two-thirds of the West coast anyway. So
Tiara: Provides
Dean: Okay. Yeah, just about, provides most of the agriculture, uh, a lot of the beef wine, strangely. And, and, and a lot of, yeah. Wine, uh, oil. Oh, fuck with
Tiara: my wine. Well, I, I know that, um, in the past, and especially like during C O V D times, the three governors, like were talking constantly to make sure that we all have the same policies about, you
Dean: know, it's like, well, it's kinda like the why, why we still haven't switched to daylight savings time. Yeah. So, because I think why Washington, as Washington and Oregon have agreed to it, but we won't do it until California does it. Mm-hmm. And it was brought up in California to do, but it was late getting into something, so they gotta go through it again.
Tiara: Don't do it. But the first time in Washington, anyway, the first time we voted on that was years ago, like when I was young. Mm-hmm. And then I know that we voted for it. Before you and I moved here, so like it's, yeah.
Kacey: Don't do it. It, the most glorious time in my life is when I lived in Arizona and I never had to change the fucking clock. I just called myself myself. I was at a different time. That's, that's we want, oh, I'm just on Pacific time now. Oh, on mountain. Like,
Tiara: who
Kacey: the fuck cares? I was literally like that. Those three years in Arizona ruined me living in the desert with fake water mirages everywhere and like Native American burial grounds that if you transfer your weight onto the dirt pile, border street lights go out and shit. Like it's real in the desert of Arizona. I'm not joking. It's, it made me run back to my car cuz I wanted to go onto the res. We were just in this corner and I literally just tr. Like it's, it was a dirt mound that went all along the side of the road. Like it was a border, but it wasn't, and it was just a pile of dirt and it was perfectly carved. And I literally, the minute my weight made a dent in that hill, the street light went out and I was like, Nope, I'm done. Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. I'm out. I can take a sign. Like I can like, don't put foot here, girl. Yeah. Okay. I'm out.
Dean: No problem. It's Poulter guys. Three mean the desert. The desert will fuck with you. I was gonna say Ms. Casey will
Tiara: never be he in a horror movie. How much,
Dean: how many pays Would you do that dead first?
Tiara: Nah. It would be like, Nope. You would figure it out right away and you'd be like, Nope. That's true.
Kacey: That's right. I'd be somewhere in the background running far
Dean: away.
Tiara: Right.
Dean: She's like, that's me
Tiara: too. Too much trauma already. I would just be like watching the whole thing going, look at all them white people. It's funny. Look
Dean: at all that. Hey, I don't know if you guys knew this, but we were going over a letter, Kenny stuff.
Tiara: Oh yeah.
Kacey: So, speaking of which, just like Americans and Canadians, like, how do you guys feel about Shawnee being brought back? All rando?
Tiara: Like,
Dean: I, you know, I like it. I, I, I, you know, I like those characters. I mean, it would've been cool just to have 'em all back, but, Yeah, I think it
Tiara: would've been funny to have them all back. I kind of like that Gail's getting, someone came back for seconds with Gail, like Yeah, he, he was like, he had an unfinished
Dean: business. He's for it. He's like, hell yeah. Australia kiss. Yes.
Kacey: And in like, a different way than Dickens, because Dickens is like a romantic, like he Dickens has heart and mm-hmm. Jake's American. Yeah.
Dean: Or
Kacey: Shawn. Yeah. You know, he, he, he's kind of down, you know, like, and well,
Tiara: Shawn's like, I will do whatever you, what do you want to let me do whatever you want
Kacey: me to do. That's, yeah. The between, between Gail and um,
Dean: Shawn? Nope,
Kacey: nope. Dickens dick skin. Dickens. Yeah. That's Dick's what I said dick skin. Um, that, that's just too like. I don't know. It's too intense. He's too tall. It's too, he's too romantic. It's too much. Gail's a free, I feel
Dean: for Gail. He's too
Tiara: romantic. Yeah. Gail's
Kacey: gotta be able to fuck, you know what I mean?
Tiara: She's gotta be right. I think like, I do wish that Gail could get into a serious relationship and still
Kacey: like have it be e and
Tiara: m. Yeah. You know, where she's like, you know, I mean I, I do think I'm falling in love with you, but I'm not gonna stop. Like I've got, this is too much fun. I'm still doing this. Is that cool? We're cool. Okay. I mean, you could go out and have fun too. So like I can see that working, but I don't see that happening on the Kenny. Yeah. I don't, they already got the McMurrays with Bing swingers and, well, no. Well,
Dean: they had it with Katie and Riley and Jonesie. Yeah. Maybe Gail Riley and Jonesie. I'm not
Tiara: sure. I'm not sure that ever was really a love relationship though. That was more just the sex for all of them. Yeah. Mm-hmm. So, Like, yeah. Anyway, I don't know. Sorry. So Ozzy, who told her about the
Dean: blows? Hmm? What? Who told her about the blows? You just did.
Tiara: Uh, yeah. What were you
Kacey: saying? Oh, sorry. Oh, just, uh, the Aussies and the Kiwis, like how did you guys understand most of it? Some of it or
Tiara: none of it? Some of it.
Dean: I mean, I, well, I, I, some of it, I,
Tiara: I went and look conversation. Yeah. Like I knew when they were talking about food,
Dean: I knew they were talk when they were talking about doing
Tiara: drinking. Yeah. I knew when they were talking about fucking, except I didn't catch the Tasmanian thing until like the third watch through
Dean: the Tazzie. I'll show you my map of Tai. Oh, right. So Right. Tasmania is in this shape, like a triangle.
Kacey: Yep, yep, yep, yep, yep. Yeah. So like specific
Tiara: words. I didn't quite get a lot of, I had to look up a few things like, uh, Colin, Mrs. McMurray, a dag. Yeah. I got very confused about that because
Dean: Did you like Dags? No. You went, you went to switch?
Tiara: Well, it was, oh, now I can't even remember. Snatch
Dean: not switch. Different
Tiara: movie. No, it was, uh, that she was quirky. Yeah. Mm. Someone with who's a bit of a character. Ah, so basically calling this this fallen down drunk lady quirky, which I like that.
Kacey: Yeah, I do too. Yeah, they were sort of like non, not nonplused about her, but they weren't as they just accepted her. Yep, yep. Absolutely. Like total, total. This is normal. This is total.
Tiara: All right. Choto good for you.
Dean: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. We'll catch up. Yeah, a hundred percent.
Tiara: A hundred percent. So am I the only one here who had the luxury of being in a border state. So when I turned 19, I was able to go across
Kacey: the border and drink. Yep,
Tiara: you are. Yep. I did. No, I had Mexico. Yeah, you had Mexico and I'm sure you were a lot younger than 19 over there. Um, 18. Yes. 18. Yeah. Okay. Mm-hmm. Terrific. I do remember having friends that were exactly like those Americans. You were like, oh my God,
Dean: we're going to Canada, get,
Tiara: it's gonna so great. And I'm like, cool. I'm going to Canada
Dean: to see if I can find
Tiara: anything that I actually enjoy, because I haven't had a chance to actually try things yet. That's all I wanted to do. Cuz like I, at
Dean: 19 I was drinking vodka right from the bottle. It was not
Tiara: good. Woo. This is not good. Woo. Right. So you had an
Dean: actress trying to get skinny
Kacey: that, listen, that's hardcore. Mm mm I got sick on screwdrivers once and never touched vodka until the pandemic. True story. Like I, no, my, I couldn't smell it. Mm-hmm. Without getting sick.
Dean: I was that way. 30th birthday. I was that way with
Tiara: tequila. Yeah, you were that way with tequila. I was that way with vodka after my 30th birthday to kill me. Um, and yeah, that was a fun night. Uh,
Dean: she had a, she was wearing a huge afro.
Tiara: We, it was a pimp and hell party. Nice. And yeah, I had a huge afro and very short skirt and I had a lot of vodka a lot. And paid for it for like a good three or four days. Yeah, yeah. Broken capillaries all in my face. Oof bloodshot eyes. You whole night
Kacey: I had too much. I had too much shrimp and cake on Friday night and I felt like I had a goddamn hangover on Saturday. I
Dean: was such a bitch. Like I've been trying to eat pretty healthy. And I was like, ah, shrimp.
Kacey: Shrimp is good. It's like low fat. Just go in on some shrimp. And then I had like
Dean: piece of birthday cake and I spent all day Saturday like on the couch asleep.
Tiara: I have a lick of alcohol. It was awful. I was like, how fucking old am
Dean: I? Your body is going my, what the fuck are these two things you were putting together? What the fuck is matter with you? Seek help.
Tiara: Yeah. Yeah. Like what the fuck dude? Did
Dean: anybody let me show, let me show this to
Tiara: you. No, I mean it was like I had a rock in my belly. Oh yeah. And those are awful. Had laid
Kacey: down. It was, I haven't felt that bad since college. Like it was, that was rough. Was it sugar? Yeah. Like yeah, I think it was. Yeah. Cause I haven't, I have, yeah. It has to be the sugar. It has to be the sugar and that's it. That's all. That's all I can say. I try
Tiara: really hard not to think about what it would be like to go off sugar, considering it's like half my diet right now.
Kacey: Listen, it's not going off of it. That's bad. It's the rebound. That's rough. Yeah. Like once you're off that train, oh, you gotta be careful anyway. Uh, don't wanna take up too much, but like, um, did anybody catch, did anybody catch the, uh, flight of the Concords Zing? Yes. Yeah. I love that.
Dean: They were like, I
Kacey: love that I got that first of wall. But I also love that
Tiara: somebody mentioned, I didn't Who the
Dean: concert, who was the other, who was the other band that they were talking about? Uh, one
Tiara: was an, they were talking about Australian bands.
Dean: Yeah, I know. I, I know what they were talking about. I had not heard of the other one. I had heard of Flight of the Concord. I
Tiara: hadn't heard of any of the Australian things. I heard of most of the New Zealand things
Dean: you've heard of, AKA daca.
Tiara: And I've seen it written, but I'd never heard it said
Dean: out loud before. It's ac d dc
Tiara: Well, no, there was another one that was like long it, uh, yeah, that was
Dean: ac before that was Acadeca. They were, they talked about AC dc and that. No, that was, that, that was what? Uh, the Australians called ac d c
Tiara: Acadeca. Oh, okay. I missed that.
Kacey: Oh, you know what else? I loved Plaid on plaid.
Tiara: Couldn't you? Plaid on Plaid Mountain. Um,
Kacey: and I loved when, um, Katie, oh, there was something else that I wrote down in my other book. Katie says it. Oh, hang on. I'll think of it. Um, it's when they're gonna, they're gonna help 'em pack. Like they're gonna help un they're gonna help them unpack and she says something.
Tiara: I can't remember. Yeah, I can't
Kacey: remember. It's okay. I
Tiara: didn't write that one down. No, it's okay.
Dean: Um,
Tiara: So, uh, when Glen walks up and, you know, takes it off and he goes, Stewart, and then Stewart goes, Glen and then rolled, goes rolled. Yes,
Dean: yes, yes.
Tiara: Fucking yes. Just wants to be included. I love that so much. Yes. Because Royal's just like
Dean: rolled sinner.
Tiara: Fuck yes. And then when Glen was like, I'm gonna tell you all about my queer backstory and roll's, like finally
Dean: I fucking
Tiara: love these characters so much. Um, oh, uh, all of the different towns that Glen mentioned were real, except for we couldn't figure out Hooker, San Diego. Yeah. I couldn't find Hooker, San Diego, um, because everything else was a city and state. San Diego is a city. So a city and a city like it was, it was the only one that was different than the others. And so if anyone has any information on. Hooker San Diego and what that could mean, would really love to know because my brain tried going down a rabbit hole and it got so lost. Maybe
Dean: a, maybe a hooker, California. Maybe
Tiara: I,
Kacey: I, I don't know. May I think there might be like, I don't know. San Diego's pretty
Tiara: kinky.
Kacey: So there might be like an area of San Diego that's like, yeah, there might be. There's the gas lamp district that's like right by the bridge to, uh, Tijuana, Coronado Island. Um,
Tiara: and
Kacey: there's, I've
Tiara: never been down there. So there is
Dean: a
Tiara: hooker, California. Oh, there is? Okay. Southern California.
Dean: It is an unco, an unincorporated community in Tehama County. Uh, and let's see, where is it? And it's not anywhere near, it's, it's Northern California. Oh,
Tiara: okay. Well,
Dean: I don't know then. So there you go.
Tiara: All right. Well, someone out there might still know something more. Uh, Glen's low voice talking about being, you know, at least eight feet away and rolled, getting all like,
Dean: I stay eight meters.
Tiara: I love when Glen gets a little butch and especially if rolled is there, cuz every time Rolleds just like, Ooh. Then he, they save eight meters back. I like how he was like, excuse
Dean: me, I say eight meters back. Yep. Yeah, yeah.
Tiara: She's so fucking brilliant. Like,
Dean: oh God, they're so smart. They're
Kacey: all so bloody smart. And the pacing of everything. And I don't know, I can't remember who edited this one. I should, I need to go back and look. It might have been Drew McLeod. Um, but it, the timing and the pace of the script, like surely Trevor's got that in his mind and Jared and. Jacob, they all have the same thing. But how that translates to the editors, like without micromanagement, I like, I don't, how do they do it? It's so brilliant and fast. Mm-hmm. And the angles of the cameras. I, I just think anybody who thinks that this episode is not the, one of the better episodes, like I just, I I think you need to give your balls a tug because, because in its, its in its simplicity. Like there, there's just so much there. It allows them room, it allows the actor's room and it allows the writer's room and the editors to, to double down on all sorts of things. Moments. Glen fucking rolled. Oh my God. That moment. I'm so glad you brought that up. Cause I'd forgotten about it. But when he did it, I went back and watched it three times. Like I didn't continue. On in the episode until I had watched it three times because it was so fucking hilarious. So
Tiara: great. So great. Yeah. They, the, the last few seasons have been a little hit or miss for me, but this episode absolutely is up there for me. Like I laughed, I don't actually laugh out loud when watching the show a lot, but that, not to do with that, it's just so it doesn't hit me the right, like until I'm getting into it and talking about it more. And with this one I was cracking up over and over again. Mostly just like little shots here and there cuz there were so many good ones. Um, go, oh me, a sheep shagger. So, uh, another thing that I, that was really, really obvious to me, but that's just because of the way that my brain works. Um, you mentioned earlier about the subtitles for Mrs. McMurray. Um, Dan has no problem understanding her when she is muffling and, and sniffing her words, but like freaked out and got really angry that he couldn't understand the Australians and New Zealanders like I I, and I just kept watching him like, answer Mrs. McMurray, like, there was no problem in hearing it. And I'm
Dean: like, I didn't know what you
Tiara: just
Dean: said. So assassination of sys. That's right.
Kacey: Yeah. Overall it was just a feel, it was a really feel good episode. It felt like some of the earlier episodes it had that same, that loving vibe at the end that I remember really adoring about the first few seasons of this show. Yeah. Um, I love, I love that everybody is family. Yeah. This, this, this is real. Like, it, it doesn't
Tiara: matter. Matter. It's even, it's like Fast and the Furious.
Dean: Yeah. Aw. It's about family. It's like, it's like Mayberry. It's like Mayberry without the racism Sheriff, without the racism, without the
Kacey: sheriff. Yeah. That's fair. I just, I just love it. I just love that people come on this show, even if it's a one off and, and fit right in. Like props to casting props, you know? Just, it's just such, such a well done episode. I said what? I said, oh,
Tiara: yeah. I only had one more note that I wrote, and it was about Gail knowing Oliver previously, because she was like, Oliver, you cut, and he's like, Gail, you cut. Oh, yeah. Like that. Like I, I assume that he has visited before and that's why that, but also the way that immediately Gail was just like, you know, Talking sex with both of them. Mm-hmm. I was like, oh, oh, oh. Does Gail know Oliver? That? Does Gail know Oliver? Oh. And, and the like, wife
Dean: was like, like,
Tiara: you know, flirting with Gail. Yeah, totally. Like, did, did he say, oh, you gotta meet this one, Sheila. I met like, when name was Letter Kitty. I bet
Kacey: she'd be into
Tiara: you. And
Dean: I have to go back. I'll have to go back and look, but I think the first time, uh, Wayne talks about him is saying this, this is his first time visiting. So he knew Gail. Yeah. That was weird because I, I, I'll have to go back and watch that beginning part because I, I, I thought I could have heard, I could have swore that Wayne had said something about that. So. Ooh,
Tiara: the mystery continues.
Kacey: Did Gail, where did they meet? Australia.
Dean: He met, he met Gail down under, it's like
Tiara: a,
Kacey: I mean, can we just bring that up? Can, like Gail doesn't have, like, she's got some moments, but that was a quintessential gae moment. Mm-hmm. Absolutely. Who wants an Australian, what is it? An Australian kiss. It's like a French
Tiara: down on the,
Dean: and sh Shawnee. Shawnee stood at attention. Yes. She said, yes, please. Yes, please. He said, he said, please. Yes. Mm. His eye, his eyes got like this big. Mm-hmm. Yes, please. Are you shawny in that moment?
Tiara: I'm always
Dean: shawny. Good boy. Yes, please. No, no. Yes, please, and thank you. Such, it's such good show. Such a good episode. Oh yeah. So much sex talk. I mean, I think we probably should, uh, yeah, nice little segue there. Hey, um, this is gonna be hard. This is like the most challenging thing. I experience hard That's right there. It's all, uh, let's try so all night. So anyway, any, anybody who hasn't heard us play fuck Fight for before, it's our version of Fuck Mary Kill where, uh, we don't wanna, we don't want to kill anybody and we're not nec you know, a letter kitty. Nobody's really, aside from the McMurray's, are interested in getting married. So, uh, I mean, Wayne, Wayne tried once, but yeah, that didn't turn out so good. Yeah. Uh, so, uh, and like we do, we like to start with Wayne
Tiara: Wayne. Plaid on plaid, Wayne. Definitely.
Dean: Um, as I said, it's better than plaid on stripes.
Tiara: It's true. Mm-hmm. I, I was more going like, sometimes the, um, the quote unquote unwritten autism is just like glaring to me. Uh, like the fact that he always wears jeans and he always wears his boots and he always wears a plaid shirt. Mm-hmm. Yes. Uh, so that was my first thought. When the fuck my feta,
Dean: which mean, what, what does that translate to? Um,
Tiara: I'm, I'm gonna say, uh, feta this time, but Okay. It, it really is funny having Wayne almost feel like a, a bit of a background character mm-hmm. In one of these episodes. Yeah. Um, I actually, uh, lean more toward being interested in Wayne in episodes like this, because he's not the one that's like
Dean: how, however, it was adorable at the end with Glen laying his head on. Wayne Should, it was adorable. And, and Wayne just kind of glancing down like, it's o it's Oak. Okay. All right.
Tiara: Casey,
Kacey: for that reason, it's a fuck for me
Tiara: for that reason. You're not out. No. You're in,
Dean: uh, yeah. I, I, I love Wayne this. He's, but he is a afraid of this time for me as well. Um, miss Katie's.
Tiara: Feta.
Dean: I don't
Tiara: disagree with that. Yeah. Feta. Yeah. There, there's definitely, it, it, it's funny when non Australians like put on caricature accents. Mm-hmm. But for some reason it got a little under my skin with this one. Especially when I had it. It's like side of feta. Yeah. It's, it, it's the, or me. It's like, shut up. Yeah.
Dean: Okay. You did it once. Now don't, don't, you didn't need to do it again at the end. That's right. That's
Kacey: what it is. It was a second time. That's exactly it. Yeah. It felt like somebody bitch slapped me once and then
Dean: they did it again. They caught me off guard.
Kacey: It pissed me off.
Tiara: Yeah. Yep. Yeah.
Kacey: Love you Julie.
Dean: Yeah. Uh, squirrely Daniels.
Tiara: Fuck. You were so upset. He was so upset about not understanding them. I, um, I'm gonna say feta because I feel like I don't, I wouldn't be able to not laugh at him when talking about this, and that's not very romantic. So for me
Kacey: it's a, it's a, um, I don't wanna say pity, fuck, but it's sort of like a feel better fuck. Like he's struggling. He, he needs a little
Tiara: love. I, I just,
Dean: it's You'll you'll explain it to
Tiara: him while Yeah, yeah, yeah. After. Yeah.
Kacey: He just, he just needs to calm down a little. He needs to take about 20% off and just settle down. Maybe have a little tensions paid. He'll be fine.
Dean: There you go. Yeah. There you go. Uh, dairy. Oh no, I'm fur on Dan too, so, yeah.
Tiara: I'm feta on like edging toward the, the fight like you were saying about Katie. Cuz it's that same thing. It's that fake in the American accent. The first time it was, it was a little funny. And, and yeah, it was great. The second time, it's like you remind me of my friends. I at a roll tournament all drunk after.
Dean: And as, as the rest of the seven, uh, seven, the scene, uh, season has been, um, tropes. Yep. You know, the, so you know, Americans, uh, Americans of some flavor doing accents, which I mean, you know, us down here trying to do Canadian access. I, I'm, I have a feeling that that's kind of what that was supposed to be pointing at. I could be wrong, but
Tiara: they Yes, they mentioned, mentioned that one before with saying like a boat. Yeah,
Dean: a boat, a boot, a boat. Who says a boot? Ask a fucking yank.
Tiara: Well, you know, it, it is funny. Uh, the inland, like inland be Sears, I feel are closer to that stereotypical ac the stereotypical accent. Like where, where my, uh, you wouldn't actually even know where my grandmother used to live. Dean kind of in, uh, near Lake Okanagan, hol Lake, right down in that eastern BC area. Mm-hmm. Yeah. I, I, I have a lot of memories of my own family having accents like that. Mm-hmm. So I might be, I might be off on this, but that's, that's what, that's what my, that's what my brain reminds me of there. So sorry. Mm-hmm. When talking about Canadian accents. Anyway, Casey, where were you on dairy?
Kacey: Oh, fight a onsite for this one. All right. Uh, yeah,
Tiara: he's just annoy,
Kacey: annoy. He, no, Katie, Katie doesn't annoy me because I like Katie.
Dean: Uhhuh
Tiara: Dairy
Kacey: irritates me more often than not, and so if Katie wants to do it, fine, but dairy, there's too much Australian accent playing at, and a fellow should be fucking aware of it. There's such a thing as that. So dairy needs to be the bigger man
Tiara: and stop as
Dean: well as a gal should be fucking aware of it. Yeah. Show that. Yeah. Especially the one who tries to always keep dairy in line. Mm-hmm.
Kacey: Well, yeah, I guess. Oh, no, she's, I
Tiara: like Katie.
Dean: She's all right. Uh, Gaylor. Fuck.
Tiara: I mean,
Kacey: any day of the week. When do we, when is Gail not a fuck.
Dean: When she's not there.
Tiara: Right. She goes, she goes, A I'm I as, as a, uh, I'm
Dean: not a prude,
Tiara: but sometimes I definitely feel like it because I'm not, I'm not comfortable around it. It's your boundaries that Yeah. I'm not comfortable around that level of ding sexuality, I guess. Hmm. It's okay because it just kind of comes off her in waves. And I feel like any, being near her, I would be like, oh,
Dean: she, she was, yeah. She was, she was a bit restrained in this one actually. She was.
Tiara: Which is why she's a fuck for me.
Dean: All right. Like this was,
Tiara: this was like flirting. This is, I can deal with that. That is sexy to me. Right, right. So,
Dean: all right. Uh, McMurray
Tiara: Verta. Okay.
Dean: Yes. All right.
Tiara: You know, he is out there going,
Dean: shoot, so fuck. Oh, come on, come on here. Shit. Don't daddy lap. Come on.
Kacey: It's just to get to Mrs. Mack. Oh, yeah. Legit. That's legit. Mm-hmm. Can't have one, one without or the other. And he's, he's probably totally okay with that. Yeah, totally. So,
Dean: yeah. As, as his cook old story indicates Uhhuh. Mm-hmm. Um, he's a furtive for me. Mrs. Mack. Fuck.
Kacey: Fuck.
Dean: You know, she is way too drunk for me.
Tiara: Yeah, yeah, that is true. Usually she has to be able to consent. Maybe she has to pre-consent before she gets back.
Kacey: I feel like she does that. I feel like she does that. I
Tiara: feel like she, she
Dean: tells, she tells McMurray says when I go to, then yes.
Tiara: I
Dean: feel
Tiara: like, I
Dean: feel like she's got like a daily check-in
Tiara: Google form where she just like, here, lemme check with calendar and I'll tell you here's who I'm in the mood for
Kacey: today. And uh, here's the menu. Anybody off this list is good to go and then just goes
Tiara: for it. That's what I
Dean: would do. Yeah. He's, he, he goes and he goes and looks it up on his little app. Yeah, she's good. Good enough. Good stuff is what she says.
Tiara: Wayne, you're go, I hope you happy about that. Yep.
Dean: A bouncer at the
Tiara: door. Are you on the list?
Dean: Uh, St. St.
Tiara: Uh, feta. Okay. Yep. Yeah. Feta. Yeah. It's that, it's that one up upsmanship, like he, he feels desperately in need of feeling superior to somebody. Yeah. Which is a turn off. But again, it's,
Kacey: I also love how they like immediately respect blood's prowess. Even though they're dress trusting him, they're still like scared Stewart is, is still like, you know, so that's why it's fur, the kicking
Tiara: dirt, like, yeah.
Dean: Yeah. I also, I also love, everybody knows it's your mom's Honda Stewart. She's signing it over to me for my birthday. You killed her.
Tiara: Oh, that's like, um, that's like,
Kacey: that's a, that's an argument they
Dean: had in third grade. Oh.
Kacey: Over some other
Tiara: shit like,
Dean: Everybody knows it's your mother's death, his pants,
Tiara: Stewart. Like, you know, like just some shit.
Dean: Uh, rolly
Tiara: I've heard. Uh,
Kacey: I think that's a safe, that's a safe one.
Tiara: Yeah. I usually wanna like, you know, scoop 'em up and put in my pocket cuz I love him. Um, but it's that, it's, you know, it's that devotion to Stewart that like stops me from wanting to like, go farther.
Dean: Well he's, and he's, well, I mean also, but he had the rolled and this, he's standing up for himself ever since chips. He's been, you know, yes he has been. I would love to be part of just regular old cat letter. Kenny, I would love for roll to just be considered regular, regular old letter Kenny.
Tiara: I think that would like be a dream come true.
Dean: Yeah. Riley and Jonesy.
Tiara: Ferta with a nice pat on the head for each of them. It's okay. You, you did a good job. You brought some stuff for the kids. It's okay. Glen's a pyro tackle tissue.
Kacey: Yeah. They're, they're in the same category as squirrely Dan. They're, they're, uh, they're, uh, oh fuck. But I like, they're, they'd be fun. So you're, they're a fuck for you. Oh yeah. Yeah. A hundred percent. All right. Hundred percent. I love this guys
Dean: clan.
Tiara: I love that. Even though it's always a bit of a joke, Glen is almost always kind of the expert in the episode. Mm-hmm. Like, I, I just, I love, I love that he's got so many things on his resume, um, and he's not necessarily like, He doesn't, he only crows about them when they're specifically needed. Which is, that's right. Like, not like me who talks shit all the time, but only do the work like this anyway. Uh, yeah. Um, oh,
Dean: I talk shit for you too. Yeah, you do.
Tiara: Uh, yeah.
Dean: Oh, baby, settle down. We're in a room, room, room. We're in a room
Tiara: together actually. Oh, that's right. We are in the same room. Oh.
Kacey: Oh, okay. No, again. No, not the
Dean: hand. That's so creepy. Just embodied hand
Tiara: says what
Dean: that thing from Yes. Thing. So anyway. Where are we on Glen? I
Tiara: forgot. Oh, Glen. Right. Um, Glen, I'm gonna say feta leaning into a fuck, but not quite a fuck yet. Mm-hmm. All right.
Kacey: Mine's a very strong feta, only because I respect his sexual choices. Mm-hmm.
Dean: Oh yeah. No, but we don't, we don't know what he is. He particularly, he may, he may actually be by That's true. He may, he may be strict.
Tiara: You're right. No, I stand.
Dean: Hi, Aaron. Oh no. The claw. Oh god. Carrie always was so good. He's such a, such a, I s that parent. Yeah. It's such a, such a pair of khakis. Yes. Such a pair of khakis. That's such an insult. And so true. I feel
Kacey: like you could say that with an Australian accent
Dean: and such a pair of
Tiara: khakis. A pair of khakis. Hey. Like, and you would prob you Yeah, you're right. It probably means the same thing,
Dean: right? Probably. Oh, he's an Owen. He's now Emsworth. Yeah, he's,
Tiara: he's the oldest Emsworth, no, it's, it the oldest one that, who's the one that's not famous, Liam? No, the one that, that played Thor in the play within the movie, uh, was the, uh, anyway, hi. Okay. It's gonna, I, I need to look it up. Hemsworth brothers,
Kacey: Ian. Okay. Liam and Seth. Maybe it's that one.
Tiara: Gary Seth McFarland. Oh, Liam and brothers. Steven Cuz Liam is an actor. Chris is a Chris.
Kacey: Luke. Oh, Luke is the lesser known
Dean: Hemsworth. He's the lesser known hems word. There you go, Aaron. Aaron was on it. Time bud.
Tiara: Ah, yeah. So yeah. Lesser known Hemsworth, but I don't, is he the oldest one? Now? I gotta find out. See, that's the problem. Wait, what were we talking about? Uh, nope, Hemsworth. Wait, why Hemsworth? Yeah, so it's the, he's the oldest Hemsworth brother.
Dean: Oh. Because, uh, go having names for things that, you know. You said something
Tiara: about the you I'm there, I'm with, so he's, he's not, he's not a, he's not a Chris. He's not even a Liam. He's a Luke. Don't be a fucking
Dean: Luke. Don't be a fucking Luke.
Kacey: Don't be a fucking
Tiara: Luke mate.
Dean: Sorry. Luke. Don't fucking Liam. We're we're just having fun. Yeah. I'm sure your brothers love you. Chris Howorth is my
Tiara: favorite. Chris in the Marvel universe. I stand
Dean: He's so good on that hill. He is. Yeah. As
Tiara: opposed to the other Chrises in the Marvel
Dean: universe. Yes.
Tiara: I like Chris Pine, Chris Pat, uh, Chris Pat. See, I'm Aat PC girl. PR Pratt. Yeah. No, Pratt. I'm a DC girl. If DC movies were better, I'd be a DC fan. But listen, the DC
Dean: shows are pretty good. I know. The DC shows are pretty good. I don't watch any
Tiara: of this. Yeah, I know.
Dean: I'm not a superhero person,
Tiara: honestly. Like, I like the Marvel movies, but I dropped off years ago and we're just starting to, uh, rewatch all the stuff. Yeah. The boys.
Dean: Oh, that's so good. The boys invincible.
Tiara: Yeah. Mm-hmm. So good. Yeah. We're gonna get another, another season of Invincible. Yeah.
Dean: I don't know how soon, but it's, it's been a while. They put out a preview preview, uh, of a little thing with, uh, preview preview between Invincible and the Seth Rogan and, uh, alien Guy, Seth. Okay. Eating it, eating in a diner.
Tiara: That
Kacey: fucking guy.
Dean: Oh my God. He loves comic book stuff.
Kacey: I'm,
Tiara: yes. I mean, because he was raised on Kevin Smith. Just like the rest.
Dean: Yeah. Preacher was so fucking good. He did a, he did a great job with that. Yeah. Anyway, back to letter. Kenny, uh, Shawny.
Tiara: Fuck. All right. That's what he went there for. Yeah. Like he went out there to hang out with Gail and get laid. So I'm like, and he
Dean: was, and, and he respected, he respected
Tiara: everybody. Very respectful and, mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. Like, uh, both
Dean: the Canadian traditions as well as the American traditions. Mm-hmm. And he was the only one who really understood what was gonna happen. What was happening.
Tiara: The only one who understood history and why Australians and New Zealanders might not be the best of French. Just like,
Dean: just like Canadians, Americans. Yep. That's right. So Casey,
Tiara: yeah, I, it's a
Kacey: feta at best. Like he's a weak feta. Not that I wanna fight him, I'm just not, don't know anything about
Tiara: him.
Kacey: I, he, he's
Tiara: American. That is true. And he's, he's very, you know, like I tend to like
Dean: red, white, and blue. Worldly red. Yeah. I like to, I tend to like
Tiara: more worldly men. I go back to Afer.
Dean: He's, he's probably worldly. He's a, he is a soldier,
Tiara: so, no, no. That doesn't make him again. No, that doesn't, no, no. Yeah. Like, no, I love you very much, Dean. Mm-hmm. I would not wanted, have, wanted to fuck you while you were in the military because that was like a great, that's okay. I didn't want to either. Right. Cuz I was black, right?
Dean: No, I wouldn't have wanted to fuck me either, is what I'm saying. Oh. But I was more going with the,
Tiara: the, like military, the, yeah. In general, just know
Dean: she's making my case for mes a real weak fe enough for the students. I was, I was, I was not your standard soldier in anyway shape or form. I wa all the other soldiers would go out and drink and holler at girls. Me and Jason and Pete and one other guy, I can't remember his, would sit if we had a three day weekend. We were sitting back in our apartment playing d and d and some were drinking beer, listening to heavy metal
Kacey: and Yep. Oh yeah.
Tiara: Hell yeah. Fuck yeah.
Dean: So that's the kind of soldier I was. So I honestly, aside from being thinner, I had basically the same haircut. Yep, that's true. So, so I mean, you've seen the pictures. You, you look, you looked like your son looks now.
Tiara: Yeah, pretty much. It's really crazy. Like I know we don't have a picture to like show, but if anyone out there knows his son, that's what Dean looked like at the same age. Wow.
Dean: I'll have to make a little thing that's puts, puts us by side by side. Yeah. Hmm. So, uh, for me, Shawn gets a feta as well. Yeah. Good guy. Um, don't know enough about 'em yet. Uh, and I'm putting the, uh, the, the, the, the couples together. So Oliver and Piper. Hmm?
Tiara: The Australians. The Australians, yes. The redhead.
Dean: Yeah. Ninja
Kacey: Uhoh. Uhoh. Yeah. Uh, okay. This, this household may be a,
Tiara: a redhead
Kacey: stand household. Oh, that's, that is wonderful thing.
Dean: Oh, I'm sorry. What were we talking about?
Tiara: Um, redheads. I, I was literally trying to decide if with as very little that I would, that I would know about these people if I would fuck them. And the answer I think is
Dean: yes. I, I definitely would take, I would definitely like to investigate her map of Tazzie,
Tiara: right? Her map of Tazzie and then the, the big Kiwi
Kacey: dude,
Tiara: like broad shoulders, long hair. Mm. Put my hair ends in there.
Dean: All right. So we're all fucking Oliver and Piper. Yeah.
Tiara: Yeah,
Dean: yeah. Uh, and Liam? Amelia. Yeah.
Kacey: Fuck
Tiara: yeah. Climb him like a tree, right? Huh?
Dean: Honestly, they're on my fertile list more than anything personally. Why, why? I, I don't know. I
Tiara: just Because she's not a redhead.
Dean: Maybe, probably. That's probably what it is. That's Harris. Yes. And I don't, I'm not going to apologize. I don I don't care. And I Okay. But I think we're probably all in the same one for Shawnee's cousins
Tiara: fight. Yeah.
Dean: Yeah.
Tiara: Ugh.
Dean: We broke Casey a little bit on that one. I've been trying
Kacey: really hard to hold my tongue about them because I, I am a woman and I try not to,
Tiara: oh, if you're a woman, lemme hear you roar. I need alcohol. I'm really jonesing for alcohol. Here's the
Kacey: problem. I work at a university in America and I have to desensitize myself to that. Oh, every day during the academic portion of the year. So when I heard it on my favorite show, I, I went red. Like, I, I just, I sort of blacked out for that bit because fight isn't enough.
Dean: I get that. Yeah. I get it. Yeah. So, but that's all we got. You got what I am. That's all we got. We got fight. That's all. I got enough. Oh. And that, I, I don't think, did I miss anybody? I think I got everybody. I don't think so.
Tiara: We didn't Wayne. That we did. We started with Wayne. Well,
Dean: we start with Wayne.
Tiara: Yeah. I think that is everybody.
Dean: Yeah. All right. Uh, any final thoughts before we say our farewells?
Tiara: Are we going to, are we expecting a July 1st new season? Do we know?
Dean: I doubt it. I doubt it'll be that soon. Do you think? I mean, it could be, but I don't know
Kacey: what has happened in years past. Because that's the one thing that I, and this is probably awesome level lore, but July 1st
Tiara: for his birthday,
Dean: right? Yeah. That's happened a couple times for, okay. It's also apparent,
Tiara: but has it
Kacey: been on the heels of No. Of a Christmas release? I don't think so. Or like a spring. Do you know what I'm saying? Like what is, what does a, a three year cycle look like?
Tiara: That's, yeah, I think that's an awesome question. We'll have to make sure she hears.
Dean: Also, I know you're not listening cuz you would've said something by now. You should be listening. I don't know what's wrong with you. You should be listening
Kacey: DJs,
Tiara: right?
Dean: Like, come
Tiara: on.
Kacey: God. Oh, my Godd. Oh
Tiara: my Lord. Oh my
Dean: Lanta. Hang on a sec. I saw something out here about, there's a Season 12 listed and it's saying it's not, it's coming out in December. That's what it's, that's what I, md b says
Tiara: July and December tend to have been when the time, when the shows have come out before, uh, when did this last, the last one just came out though,
Kacey: right?
Tiara: Yeah. Like recently enough.
Dean: 11. April. April, uh, yeah. Uh, let's see. Yeah, so probab that makes sense. Season, uh, no. Season 11 dropped in, uh, actually in December. Oh, really?
Tiara: On c it was a Christmas, right? It was cuz
Kacey: we came back. It was two weeks after we came back from Subbury the first time.
Dean: I mean, it could very well be that it's, I mean, with this, let me, let me go back where you said season eight was the last time they had a seven.
Tiara: No, they've
Kacey: had sevens, but season, season eight was not a holiday special. I don't think
Tiara: it was day be's day. Debut, right?
Dean: It was, it was, but it was all part of the same timeline. It was all December. Um, so let's see. Let's find one. Let's go back to season four. Should we? Yeah. Super hard Easter. So, yeah, that's, uh, and so, yeah, that one. So they, that was all December and then super hard. Easter came out in March. So let's see where five started. And that started, uh, end of June. So let's not be surprised if it comes out in July, June
Tiara: or July. In the beginning it was, it was July and December were the two times of year when,
Dean: now, let's say that's, you know, the other one was March and then June, basically July 1st. Uh, so, but if we are saying may, we're, we're looking at two months, two months later, right? So instead of July, we're looking at, we're looking at September maybe. Okay. No, no. Just though. Possibly. I mean, it could, yeah. I mean, but we didn't have Shorey way back then either, so, um,
Tiara: well, we know they're filming for Shorey
Dean: right now, so that's gonna be, they're wrapped.
Kacey: Oh, they're wrapped now? They're done. Okay. No, they're, they're done. That's in the can. So they, they, we, I don't know when we, I don't know. I would love to see Shore Z season two this year. Can't wait to see you guys in the
Tiara: audience. Right.
Kacey: Oh shit. That's gonna be intense. I'm ready for that. Cuz wherever we were, the camera was right opposite us. I mean, it was intense.
Tiara: So was, was Billy there? He was probably
Dean: like, those are the podcast people. Get them. This is what happened. We walk in
Kacey: and they're shooting, so it's quiet on the set and they sort of hustled the 12 of us in like, okay, okay. So we're all coming in and it's a scene where both full benches are emptied and everyone is on the ice. And you can see Jared doing his shorty, like you're not gonna do a fucking thing, you know, shaking his head. And we're all like, fucking exploding. Quiet because it's quiet on the set. So they're shooting and then, um, they call, cut the bell rings, and all of a sudden Jared's paw comes up from the ice and he's waving at us, we're waving back and trying to be quiet like this. And he screams up. I'm
Dean: so glad you guys are fucking here.
Tiara: And at that
Kacey: moment, Billy Buttrey comes out of, uh, studio City, like where all the stuff is in the, in the, in the hallway. And we are all so fucking gobsmacked that Jared from the ice is yelling at us that we all yell Billy,
Dean: ignore Jared. Oh, God. Just told me
Tiara: like,
Dean: black that out. Right? Like,
Tiara: that
Kacey: didn't happen. We know, but we, we know Billy. Right? It's like we'd broken bread with Billy. So that was the natural like reaction because it was too, it was too fucking much. And then we get yelled at for screaming. Cause
Tiara: wasn't he quiet?
Kacey: It was, it was a mess. Oh,
Dean: that's hilarious. I was like, it was pretty funny. Well, it's like my first meeting with Jared. It because the way it came to me car, because Kara said. Jared, Jared wants to see you. I'm like, O okay. What? Well, you thought we were in trouble, like Yeah, I Did you get a yell,
Tiara: like fight for, he doesn't like, right. That was right. Exactly. That was the one thing the dean was like, he probably doesn't like the foot click for, he's gonna yell at me and we're gonna have to
Dean: stop doing it. Is it, I'm using clips? Is that a problem? I'm, I'll stop using, using clips, so whatever. I'm in trouble. What's happening. Right. I totally thought we were in trouble, especially me,
Kacey: but nope. It was probably the most
Tiara: magical moment you've ever It was
Dean: awesome. Yeah, because we, well, they had a barrier that was up and he came out to hug and to came out to hug us, and, and I went, I, we could talk to about it now. I know its years now, but, yeah. Uh, was middle, but there was a, there was a bar, there was a barrier in the way, and we went to hug him and he goes, no, he, he moved the barrier outta the way. So yeah, that was really cool. And yeah, we, we stood there and talked for like 15.
Tiara: Yeah, it
Kacey: exactly. I hope that one
Tiara: day we get to actually like, hang out with him. That would be very cool.
Kacey: Yeah. Yeah. Right. Like not just
Tiara: 15 minutes.
Dean: He did tell us that, uh, when, when the show's over, over, over that he will get on with Trevor and we will all have an interview.
Kacey: Excellent. Yes. So I believe him. He does what he says he's gonna do Absolute beauty. Yes. Such a beauty. So it was, it's, uh, we're I, I just, I told him this and I'm really glad it happened with you all too. Like what he creates on his sets and in his you universe has trickled out to you and De and, and Al and Tanya. And then that trickled out to all of us. And so that same like family vibe. That he creates in his workspace, that he values, um, has, has brought all of us together. Mm-hmm. And I just, I just love it. Like, I love feeling connected in that way. I'm a huge extrovert and I love people who aren't assholes. Yeah. Like, all you have to do is not be an asshole. And even then maybe you can be a bit of an asshole, but don't be a prick. You know, don't be a cunt.
Dean: I mean, sometimes yeah, sometimes everybody, anybody
Tiara: can be an
Kacey: asshole. Right, right, right, right, right. But like, don't, don't, don't fuck it up bud. And I just love that about what he's created and then what that's created and what we've all created. So that's my final thought, and thank you guys for inviting me and having me of talk about this course episode, which I'm feel highly unqualified to talk about because of all of the lingo that I didn't understand.
Tiara: But
Dean: I, yeah, I, I mean, I've always, you know, and I think even after, I think after, even after meeting Jared that. I, I really felt, I don't really deserve this at all. I mean, it's, I mean, like, no, I, I'm, I'm not anybody. I'm just, I got, I'm a guy who talks on a microphone and so yeah. It was all
Tiara: started just because there wasn't anybody talking about it. Yeah. Like, we didn't want, we didn't do it to like, try and get anything out of it. It literally was, no, nobody's doing this. Why don't we do it? All right, let's try it. Hey, we have a couple of friends that like this show, let's bring them on.
Dean: Yeah. I mean, yeah. Because there was one other guy, uh, Arish is his name. Mm-hmm. Uh, who did the first one? Uh, he, but he wasn't being consistent. I mean, he was a good guy. He was putting out episodes, but Sure. Uh, and I've even talked to him, so, uh, so yeah, he had the first letter, kitty podcast is what it was called. Yeah. Uh, I think it's still out there. I don't know if he's putting out episodes anymore, but always, I always, whenever I think about him, I give him a shout out. Um, What are you
Tiara: doing? You're looking for, it's a ping bitch.
Dean: Um, but anyway, yeah, uh, I, I, this, it's wild to see how much this. Family has grown. Yes. Him, Mr. Diesel. It's all about family.
Tiara: Um, I mean, you play d and d just like him, so, you know, you shaved
Dean: your head, but, but not with, but not with Judy Dench, unfortunately. Yeah. Wouldn't you love to play d and d with Judy Dench?
Tiara: Yes.
Kacey: I would love anything with Judy. With Judy Dench and Helen Aaron. Yes. Both of them all. Check please.
Dean: Yep. By the way, uh, so I'm, you know, my acting class that I'm in, we, we've been going over scenes from the movie, uh, anatomy of A Murder from 1959. Uh, I don't know if you've seen it, uh, but reading the scripts has been awesome. So, f I found the movie, I had to download it, uh, and we watched it and it was really good and surprisingly, You didn't, you? It was, you wouldn't even be able to tell that it was two hours
Tiara: and 40 minutes long. Yeah. Other than
Kacey: having to stop to feed the dogs in the middle because
Tiara: you realized that it was later than we thought it was. Um, like I, I'm not, uh, good at sitting and watching a movie for three hours, especially like, like I will, I will have my phone in my hand and I'll be doing shit because I my
Dean: brain. Yeah. So like you're used to courtroom scenes being like maybe, 15 to 30 minutes long in total. This one was like probably an hour and a half of court. The movie. Yeah. And it was brilliant. It was brilliant. So anybody has, wants to watch a great movie Now, I will tell you, I think, uh, if you've saw, if you've seen the movie, uh, uh, A Time To Kill, which is awesome, also an awesome movie. Uh, I think a time to, I think Grisham took a lot of his, uh, his ideas from that because there's the drunk mentor, there's the, the, the lawyer who doesn't ha who doesn't have any money basically. Uh, yeah. And the
Tiara: secretary who's only staying because she wants to make sure she gets paid. Right.
Dean: The secretary who doesn't get paid. So yeah, it's, uh, there's a lot of that that's, that's built into that. And uh, yeah. So great movie. Check it out if you get a chance. Black and white, 1959. J j. Jimmy Stewart and it, who adlibbed a bunch of lines too. He did, he did ad ad lib a few. Yeah. And there was some, some that were cut out and yeah, it was interesting. Um, but, uh, oh God, uh, Lee Remick. Holy shit. Yeah. She's
Tiara: not my type. Way too tiny, but I totally get it. Totally get it. Yeah.
Dean: Yeah. It's, it's like that tennis, you know, she just vibes. Yeah. But anyway, uh, I think we've talked, you know, we, we had finished talking about the actual episode an hour ago. That's not true.
Tiara: Shut your face. Pretty much. Yeah, no. Um, whatever.
Dean: Well, we got, I got through talking about Pretty man, the episodes probably, but Yeah, it wasn't, yeah. Um, Not a lot of, not a lot of dialogue in this that, I mean, that could be understood for most part. Right. Um, at
Tiara: least by Americans. Yeah.
Dean: Right. Yeah. But it was a good episode. We loved it. Um, and we're looking forward to season 12. Uh, I, if it comes out in December, awesome. If it comes out in September,
Tiara: whenever it comes out, we will be right here. Yeah, exactly.
Kacey: Being so good to it.
Tiara: Aw, I'll be so
Dean: good. I'll be so good to you. Be so good to it. You'll be, you. Wake up and I'll be right there being good to you. Not
Tiara: unsettling at all.
Dean: All right. So, uh, um, hang with us. Uh, but Oh, who some, there's a comment. Oh, that's fine. Aaron says, the coolest thing about Jared is that, uh, it is just as meaningful for him as it is for you.
Tiara: Absolutely.
Kacey: That's what she said.
Dean: I like having a meaningful relationship with Jared. Are you picturing, are you picturing that now? Nope. You gotta go. Nope. Even me,
Tiara: man. Man.
Kacey: Nope. I got, Nope. I'm trying to be good girl this year. Oh, hard. No. Good
Tiara: girl casing,
Dean: right? Uh, so please save me from us anyway, Maestro. Thanks for tuning in to another episode of How Are You Now with your favorite groups of Hicks, skids, DJs, hockey players, Christians, and so forth. We hope you enjoyed our chat with Casey today. We look forward to having her back in the future. Join us next time as we get to do another table. Read from an original table read from David Mack. Uh, so for, don't forget to subscribe to our podcast and leave us a rating review. So until next time, keep your head up and, uh, you know, don't be a DJ bud.