A $26.5M pedway in station lands and a new downtown vibrancy report are top of mind this week, and we thought of no better guest to help us learn about them than Puneeta McBryan, executive director of the Downtown Business Association.
- Vibrancy strategy aims to support the recovery of Downtown Edmonton
- Puneeta's Twitter thread
- Edmonton's worsening opioid crisis prompts renewed calls for action
- Puneeta's tweet about the opioid crisis
- Municipal election rundown: June 17
- Coun. Mike Nickel should face censure and reprimand, integrity commissioner finds
What is Speaking Municipally?
Taproot Edmonton presents a weekly discussion on key stories in municipal politics. We pay attention to City Council so you don't have to! Join us as we delve into conversations about the context surrounding decisions made at City Hall.