A terribly boring World Series and the Antonio Brown saga is covered as the crew moves into the offseason
- The strangest of apologies
- Just cover the spread
- Joe’s criticisms
- GK's catholic guilt
- You did your job
- A little early for negativity
- Download’s remain strong
- J-Lo’s legal hold on us
- Picasso’s lady told him to paint quieter!
- GK’s genius
- GK’s lack of genius
- To be fair, J-Lo did listen to the whole show
- Why great bands break up
- Clarity around the Mid-Ball Wizard’s playoff record
- Who’s fault is it?
- Can you mute hosts live?
- Another strange apology
- Puke bucket needed
- The Juiceless World Series breakdown
- Mick 7 could beat the chickens this week
- What it takes to be the best of all time
- Dusty and Elden remain quiet - what are they afraid of?
- J-Lo’s attorneys exert ever more control over Atlas Balked
- The Antonio Brown saga
- Conspiracy theories are present
- Swag’s attempt to grow Atlas Balked in a fascinating way
What is Atlas Balked?
Welcome to Atlas Balked, a weekly chronicle concerning the mundane, weird, and maybe even sometimes dramatic happenings of a Simple Fantasy Baseball League .
This podcast captures the thoughts and musings Gregg, Joe, Jack and Tim - four of the twelve owners in the league.