This week we discuss the challenges of developing a reading habit. Taimur shares his struggles with starting books and never finishing them, lamenting the small role of reading in his life. Ali offers some advice on how to read more regularly, and we share some book recommendations for listeners. Enjoy!
- Twilight - Stephanie Meyer
- The 4-Hour Work Week - Tim Ferriss
- Harry Potter - JK Rowling
- The Courage to be Disliked - Ichiro Kishimi, Fumitake Koga
- The Name of the Wind - Patrick Rothfuss (Audiobook recommended)
- The Stormlight Archive - Brandon Sanderson (Audiobook recommended)
- Stardust - Neil Gaiman (Audiobook recommended)
- How to Read a Book: The Classic Guide to Intelligent Reading - Mortimer Adler, Charles Van Doren
What is this?
Who are we?
Get in Touch
What is Not Overthinking ?
The weekly podcast about happiness, creativity, and the human condition. It's us, Ali and Taimur Abdaal, occasionally joined by guests, talking about things to help us think, do, and be better.
Things like social interaction, lifestyle design, mental models... Things that are hard to examine, but important to explore. And hopefully, things that make for a fun and interesting chat every week.
We'd love for you to join us.