City market announces their move out of the downtown core into the definitely-developed Quarters. Meanwhile, the specter of residential speed limits continues to haunt Edmonton City Council
- City Market to leave 104th Street
- From 2012: Edmonton’s City Market Downtown needs community representation
- Edmonton city council asked to finally set slower neighbourhood speed limits
- Speed Reduction Policy C566
- Working together towards Vision Zero: 2018 update
- ACT fund provides $90-million investment in transit in Edmonton
- Edmonton gets $90M boost from province for transit projects
What is Speaking Municipally?
Taproot Edmonton presents a weekly discussion on key stories in municipal politics. We pay attention to City Council so you don't have to! Join us as we delve into conversations about the context surrounding decisions made at City Hall.