Today’s guest is Bridget Willard. Bridget is a teacher, marketer, and social media specialist. She’s also the co-founder of the Women Who WP Meetup. Bridget specializes in helping her clients with relationship marketing.
- Changing career paths and taking opportunities as they come.
- Creating opportunities by building real relationships with people both in person and online.
- How Twitter is a gold mine for listening to customers and building relationships because they tell you what’s important to them through their tweets.
- Growing a client base by truly listening to what people need.
- You can get great opportunities from building relationships with people, but you have to truly care about those people or it doesn’t work.
- Automation is an important tool for marketers, but if you have a set it and forget it mentality, there’s a lot you’re going to miss, especially if you’re trying to build relationships.
- You can’t measure the things that matter most in life, so sometimes it’s not about engagement or ROI, it’s about people.
- Just because you don’t have all of the clients you need or are making the money you need doing the thing you love doesn’t make you a failure. You are only a failure when you quit.
Important Mentions in this Episode
What is Live In The Feast?
Live In The Feast is a seasonal podcast for developers and designers looking to discover their niche to build recurring revenue. So that they can live the life that they want and ultimately reach the goals of why they started their own business in the first place. Each season will be a theme specific to your business. And each episode features a guest who's been there before and achieved success. You'll get actionable takeaways for you to implement in your business immediately after each show. No fluff, no pie in the sky dreaming, this is real-life examples and takeaways for you.