Are you up on SCP? How about the Look-See? If a kid said “I like rusty spoons,” would you know what he was on about? Elizabeth recommends the scariest things your teen has probably already seen.
- Elizabeth’s spooky inspiration
- Karen’s spooky inspiration
- Episode 1: Creepypasta
- The SCP Foundation
- Creepy art on Twitter: 41Strange, Toilets with Threatening Auras
- The Sun Vanished on Twitter
- Crypt TV
- The Little Mermaid on Crypt TV
- Salad Fingers
- Don’t Hug Me .I’m Scared
- That story about disturbing animation aimed at children
- OtherWise is an affiliated podcast of the Alberta Podcast Network, created under the auspices of the Ribbon Rouge Foundation. It features the lived experiences of people of colour living on Treaty 6 territory. Episode 2 is out now.
- Let’s Do Coffee is an APN-affiliated podcast created by the Mawji Centre for New Venture and Student Entrepreneurship at NAIT. It features great interviews with alumni and student entrepreneurs. Episode 2 is out now.
What is That's a Thing?!?
A sometimes belated, already outdated guide to your teens, tweens and everything under 20. In each episode, Elizabeth, a teenager, explains a thing to Karen, her mother. And Karen tells Elizabeth how that thing relates to something she knows. Maybe.