In this episode we talk with Paul J Schmidt of Uno Deuce Multimedia about the iPhone 11 and the Mac lineup and how it affects his business and others especially in the area of multimedia production.
- Specialize in helping businesses build apps for iPhone, iPad, Mac and Apple Watch
- 10 years of experience developing for a variety of Apple platform
- Helping dev shops which lack experience with Apple platforms and Swift
- Do you have a product or service which can target our ever growing community of developers as well as technology and business leaders?
- Improved Sound Quality and Battery
- Noise Cancellation and Transparency Mode
- Possibly A First Attempt at Audio Augmented Reality
- Video Recording Updates
- Filmic Pro
- Frame Rate Improvements
- What's the advantage for Max Vs. Plus?
- Night Mode, Deep Fusion, and other camera improvements
iPads and Macs for Professionals
- Are iPads ready for Profession Video Editing?
- Adobe Premier vs Adobe Rush
- iMac Pro vs Mac Pro
- Intel vs ARM
iOS 13 and Catalina
- Is there a need to upgrade for non-developers?
- When will iOS 13 be ready?
- Issues with 64-bit only on Catalina
What is Empower Apps?
An exploration of Apple business news and technology. We talk about how businesses can use new technology to empower their business and employees, from Leo Dion, founder of BrightDigit.