Are you a mom stuck in this pandemic? Episode no. 73 might be just the one you need right now. Listen to guests Sue & Kristen offer insights, reflections, and advice for working/living/surviving from home as a parent & professional.
- Episode #26: The Committed Project with @Kristen_Abell & @_SueCaulfield
- Stuck-At-Home Moms: The Pandemic's Devastating Toll On Women via NPR
- What Kind of Screen Time Parent Are You? Take This Quiz And Find Out
- Episode #19: Mind the Gender Gap - Overworked & Underpaid
- The Pandemic Is Dragging On. Professors Are Burning Out. [in Higher Ed]
- Beating Pandemic Burnout
Parenting in a pandemic advice from Kristen & Sue:
- Set your boundaries: for both work and home life.
- Reset boundaries & check in with these limitations to take back control.
- Negotiate your time/schedule with your employer - WFH, flexible hours, etc.
- Ask yourself: What in your life is exhausting you & filling you up more? Find more energy
- Practicing gratitude: pause to reflect on what you are grateful for these days.
- Stay “in community” with those who support you and you also can support with real talk.
What is The #InVinoFab Podcast?
The #InVinoFab Podcast uncorks to share stories about women+, wine, and work through personal stories. In Vino Fabulum, means: In Wine, Story! Co-hosts @ProfPatrice & @LauraPasquini bring different voices and ideas to the pod to challenge, learn, and engage listeners for issues and ideas impacting women in their communities and at work. These narrative episodes are delightfully paired with interesting projects, workplace experiences, helpful learning anecdotes, and creative discoveries for how women live today. Listen to the podcast and join the conversation at @InVinoFab (Instagram & Twitter).