Increasingly, tech founders are considering the impact of their businesses on the planet. Listen to Justin Jackson describe a business idea that helps them take some meaningful action to reduce emissions and track results.
- Find out the three Filters Justin uses to vet his business ideas
- Find people/corporations “already in motion” (e.g. don’t waste time and energy to convince people that climate change is real)
- How Justin thinks about unlikely competitors in entirely different industries
- Justin uses Twitter the way a comedian works out material at local clubs - collection of raw thoughts
- Product/entrepreneur fit and entrepreneur/market fit are just as important as product/market fit
- Attend a sustainability conference, connect with people in charge of sustainability, and ask them about their current programs
- Build a better carbon impact calculator than sustainablestartups.co
- Collect emissions reports from large companies and compile an assessment of their biggest emissions
- Read up on strategies to improve efficiency and do an audit for your local YMCA, Police Station or City Hall
What is Run With It - Business Ideas from Successful Entrepreneurs?
Successful CEOs have plenty of new business ideas. Aspiring entrepreneurs are in need of them. Run With It bridges this gap, bringing you business ideas and action steps from established entrepreneurs. Follow through and you can earn a free mentoring session with our guest, and potentially, a new business partnership.