Rivers is the founder of the BitcoinWalk in Edinburgh and works as a scrum and agile master at Sovryn.
In this episode, we get to listen to River’s rabbit hole story, what he believes the future of DeFi will be, why we need social projects like BitcoinWalk, and what Bitcoin’s next 10 years will look like.
You can follow Rivers on his Twitter: https://twitter.com/0xRivers
Or visit his BitcoinWalk website: https://bitcoinwalk.org/
You can follow us on Twitter (@rabbitholetales), check out our website (https://rabbitholestories.co/) or send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Topics mentioned in the episode:
- Sovryn: https://sovryn.com/
- Zero by Sovryn: https://sovryn.com/zero
- BitcoinWalk: https://bitcoinwalk.org/
- The Bitcoin Collective: https://bitcoincollective.co.uk/
- This Book Will Save You Time: https://www.amazon.co.uk/This-Book-Will-Save-Time/dp/B088JH7LX8
Creators & Guests
What is Rabbit Hole Stories?
🎙️ This podcast is about ple₿'s and their Bitcoin Rabbit Hole Stories.
We're interested to hear all the different reasons someone got on board. You'll often hear different opinions, discussions, and topics. However, we all have one thing in common.
Making the world a better place with Bitcoin 🧡