Back at it with a variety of things, from old loves like Ogre Battle 64 to our reaction to the presentation of the impressive Unreal 5 visuals!
On this episode of Random Encounter:
- The gang picks up their jaws and discuss the Unreal 5 PS5 tech demo!
- There was also that XBox Series X presentation that happened, too.
- Pete's been plugging away at Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber for a feature in progress, giving him thoughts of revolution!
- Horizon Zero Dawn is a hard game and Greg's still trying to get better at it and beat it!
- Terrible Toybox hit us with Delores: A Thimbleweed Park Mini-Adventure and Jono ran through it!
- In that same vein, Jono's FINALLY getting his thoughts out on Her Story!
- To cap off his Bravely adventures Jono has played the Bravely Default 2 demo and we address more listener mail on the subject!
Featuring: Greg Delmage, Jono Logan, Pete Leavitt
Get in Touch:
Email us: email@example.com
This Episode's Related Links:
Crowdfunding Chronicles: My Only Sunshine
More Than Just a Flower Girl: A Personal Thank You to Aerith Gainsborough
Romancing SaGa Re;univerSe Interview with SaGa Series Producer Masanori Ichikawa
You Can (Not) Redo: Examining The Ending of Final Fantasy VII Remake
Review: Planet Stronghold 2
Review: The Procession to Calvary
Review: Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition
Review: The Pale City
Review: Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood
Review: Celestian Tales: Realms Beyond
Music Review: The Keyblade War
Music Review: Ys VIII Super Ultimate
What is RPGFan's Random Encounter?
Join the staff of RPGFan as they discuss the latest news and topics in the world of role-playing games.