Classlist Founder Susan Burton asks Jinger Stevens, Community Leader, Farnborough Hill School and Salesian College, to share her secrets to growing and nurturing a successful school community.
- How did you build your school community from scratch?
- What were your biggest learnings about building and sustaining a community?
- What is the optimal balance between offline and online community developments?
- How did Jinger pivot her community in light of lockdown and Covid?
- What is the secret to successful fundraising and monetising her community?
- What skills are critical to being a strong community leader?
- Anna Karenina: By Leo Tolstoy
- Harry Potter Half-Blood Prince: By J.K. Rowling
What is Community Expert Podcast?
Welcome to the Classlist CX - Community Expert podcast series. Where our aim is to inspire and guide you with insight and advice from our community of experts.
Throughout this series we share best practice from successful school community leaders. In addition we discuss possible career opportunities beyond the school gate. Last but not least we hear from leading speakers from the wider world of community.