We have two tax gurus on the show to give you the lowdown on everything you - and apparently we - need to know about taxation and assessment. We got a couple of things wrong last episode. Whoops 😬
- COVID-19: Number of photo radar tickets issued in Edmonton up 17 per cent in 2020 as city calls for ability to seize vehicles
- Guest: Cate Watt - Branch Manager, Assessment & Taxation
- Guest: Anton Szabo - Director, Integrated Business and Customer Solutions section within Assessment and Taxation
- City Sets 2020 Municipal Property Taxes
- Property Assessment and Taxation White Paper
What is Speaking Municipally?
Taproot Edmonton presents a weekly discussion on key stories in municipal politics. We pay attention to City Council so you don't have to! Join us as we delve into conversations about the context surrounding decisions made at City Hall.