In this episode, Adam is joined by Jeffrey Way of Laracasts to share some tips and tricks for using Vue.js elegantly with traditional server-side web apps.
- General project structure
- Dealing with initial load flicker
- Sharing routes between Vue and your server
- Handling authorization rules on the client
- Comparing strategies for getting data into your Vue components
- Best practices for sharing state between sibling components
- Signs you should extract a child component
- Using Vue to wrap up third-party libraries
- Rollbar, sign up at https://rollbar.com/fullstackradio to try their Bootstrap Plan free for 90 days
What is Full Stack Radio?
A podcast for developers interested in building great software products. Every episode, Adam Wathan is joined by a guest to talk about everything from product design and user experience to unit testing and system administration.