Join Laura & Patrice for this lesson on anti-racism to move towards action, as we call in white women & other peers to do the work with our guest, Kristin Roe. It's a journey, not a checklist, training, or t-shirt.
- White Privilege: Unpacking the Invisible Knapsack [PDF] by Peggy McIntosh
- Me and White Supremacy by Layla F. Saad
- What’s in a ‘Karen’? Episode from Code Switch
- Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
- 13th by Ava DuVernay
- Microaggressions Are a Big Deal NPR Life Kit
- The Cost of Code Switching via HBR
- How to Be an Antiracist by Ibram X. Kendi
- White Fragility by Robin DiAngelo
- Harvard, MIT sue Trump administration over ICE foreign-student rule, deeming it cruel and reckless
- Canadian student charged international tuition at UNBSJ says change based on Chinese name
- So You want to Talk About Race by Ijeoma Oluo
- The Skin We’re In by Desmond Cole
- Sandy & Nora (Podcast)
- Little Fires Everywhere (TV Show)
- More Myself by Alicia Keys
- An American Marriage by Tayari Jones
- Oregon Pinot Noir
What is The #InVinoFab Podcast?
The #InVinoFab Podcast uncorks to share stories about women+, wine, and work through personal stories. In Vino Fabulum, means: In Wine, Story! Co-hosts @ProfPatrice & @LauraPasquini bring different voices and ideas to the pod to challenge, learn, and engage listeners for issues and ideas impacting women in their communities and at work. These narrative episodes are delightfully paired with interesting projects, workplace experiences, helpful learning anecdotes, and creative discoveries for how women live today. Listen to the podcast and join the conversation at @InVinoFab (Instagram & Twitter).