There’s no magic, one-size-fits-all answer for building a happier, healthier, more productive life. In her book, The Four Tendencies, Gretchen Rubin reveals the one simple question that will transform what you do at home, at work, and in life.
Get The Four Tendencies!
The Four Tendencies: The Indispensable Personality Profiles That Reveal How to Make Your Life Better (and Other People's Lives Better, Too)
The Four Tendencies hold practical answers if you've ever thought...
- People can rely on me, but I can't rely on myself.
- How can I help someone to follow good advice?
- People say I ask too many questions.
- How do I work with someone who refuses to do what I ask—or who keeps telling me what to do?
In this episode, you’ll learn...
- Where to take the Four Tendencies quiz: right here!
- What the Four Tendencies are and why it is useful to learn yours
- How to use the Four Tendencies to improve the way we understand and communicate with others
- How to identify the strengths and potential weaknesses of your Tendency -- plus, how to leverage your strengths and counteract the weaknesses
Take the Tendencies quiz!
Share your takeaways
Fun stuff referenced in this episode
What is Book Smart?
In each episode of Book Smart, co-hosts and personal development junkies Melissa and Em share what they learn and love from one of their favorite self-help books. Whether discussing the latest best-seller or a blast from the past -- on topics like happiness, success, habits, relationships, growth, and change -- Book Smart is here to help you read your way to a better you.